Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dodgee

A fresh start

109 posts in this topic

Evening all!

So after a few disasters I've finally managed to keep a few plants alive!

Pictured below are 3 fast diesel (on the left) and 3 exodus cheese (on the right obviously).

The fast diesel look a little ropey coz I managed to tear off half there roots when I was potting on but they've survived this long so should be ok.

large.IMG_20200228_144436_copy_1512x2016.jpg

The plan is to veg a little longer then the exodus will come out and go into another location and the fast diesel will be spread out and flowered off in this tent.

The light is a highlight 220 provided by @diyleduk.   The medium is ecothrive soil also generously supplied by Adam at diyleduk.  Seeds are from real gorilla seeds courtesy of @panik

Extraction is currently just a 4inch rvk extracting from the bottom too pull the heat from the light down towards the plants, this will likely move once the temps rise a bit but it's on a fan controller turned down at the moment and there's a heated blanket under the pots to keep the roots warm.

Temps are currently 22-25°c and humidity around 55%. Lights are running 24/7.

I'll update weekly unless something  exciting happens (like they all die or summat lol )

Anyways thanks for looking and :v: for a trouble free grow.

ATB dodge

22 people like this

No pressure @Dodgee, no pressure mate, I'll just sit here and watch your every move:).  

6 people like this

Hey nice mate , shame about man handling the roots ya big rough handed mob you , treat them nice mate they should do ok be careful of auto flowering as you know there temperamental , good luck mate keep tagging me in so I get to follow along I miss so many peoples diary's posts etc because normally don't stray outside the gorilla section much and mainly quite busy ,.. :yep: 

5 people like this

All the best with the grow @Dodgee Is that a 90 x 90cm tent? Will be going down the LED route too this year so be good to see how you get on with yours.

Happy Growing. :yep:

3 people like this

got you  a nice custom numberplate for your freshnew start bud:yep:

large.anustart.png

7 people like this

Anus Tart?

lol

Edited by Owderb
11 people like this

No it clearly says a new start.:)

3 people like this

Alright @Dodgee let's see what these highlights can do! 

1 person likes this

@monkeypig

I already feel like I've jinxed myself just starting this diary! lol

Love the new number plate though so nice1 :yep:

I know I'm a crack handed fecker!  Gets warned there temperamental and still managed to give em a rough start didnae! I'll keep you posted as long as they're living though @panik 

Cheers for calling in @Amnesia the tent is an 80cm x 80cm x 180cm, should be perfect size for the board I think, maybe a little underpowered tbh but if it's the equivalent of a 315cmh like the blurb says it ought to be adequate.

Hey! @Exhale I thought we all agreed no pressure!!!  You really can't judge these lights on how they perform in my cack hands! It just wouldn't be fare! lol

Anyways feel free to throw advice at me as we go folks (grow related advice monkeypig!) 

Hoping I can finally get a diary to the finish with this ecothrive soil, it's been a long time coming!

Thanks for looking folks!

Cheers

7 people like this

Niiiice one @Dodgee

subbed along.

all the best with it fella.

peace

lil d. :skin_up:

3 people like this

@Dodgee no judgement here mate! If there's anything I've learned to pass on is dont try keeping on adjusting the light as the plants grow in veg just hang it high and adjust the wattage, I've caused no end of stress to the plants this grow, im hoping i'll find some familiarity in flower again! lol

3 people like this

Oooo a dodgy grow fae the dodgee one :yep:

Dinna mind me al jist park ma erse in the corner here so I can see all ;)

5 people like this

Good luck mr dodgee everything is looking spotty dog there. Just started my diary with the cheap ass seeds in another section ffs, it may stay there diaries all over the place. Bah

Keep m greeen.

Toke...

2 people like this

Nice one mate all the best with it...ill get comfy :yep:

Farmer G 

2 people like this

@lildaveham @McHazy @tokenroll @FARMER G

Welcome to the party guys! 

Let's hope I don't mess it all up!! lol

Anyways all the plants have had a watering with plant aid @ 1ml per litre courtesy of @Gro-zone Hydro

And yesterday they had a spray of intense nutrients GO+ courtesy of @Intense Nutrients

They seem to like it,

large.IMG_20200303_092139_copy_1114x1190.jpg

A closer look at the exodus which are lagging a bit behind, maybe coz of the smaller pots, maybe coz they're just in a standard multi-purpose rather than the ecothrive,

large.IMG_20200303_092143_copy_1114x1230.jpg

And the fast diesel, living up to there name! Fast!!

large.IMG_20200303_092147_copy_1114x1763.jpg

Temps/humidity are hovering around the same 22-25c and 55%

Gonna need to spread them fast diesel out soon, just waiting on Adam @diyleduk to get them new boards in stock and I'll move the exodus out and under one of them for a bit.

Then it will be scrog net on (mostly for support I won't be doing an actual scrog). 

And flip!

Anyways, thanks for looking and keep your fingers crossed plz folks it seems to be working! lol

Atb dodge

10 people like this