Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Lee

Gelat.OG comparative grow

42 posts in this topic
Hey Everyone,
I am a newish rep from Seedsman. I am trying to branch out to growers in different parts of the world, until now that has stopped at Canada, and the States. I haven't heard too much noise from growers in the UK so I was hoping I could change that. To break in, I was hoping to create a comparative grow of Gelat.OG auto! 

Seedsman will supply the seeds, so all that is expected of you is: To grow the seeds sent, and to complete a personal grow journal from start to finish- updating it at bare minimum 1x per week. 

Looking for serious growers! If you're interested please send your most recent grow journal 
Happy Growing

Lee
8 people like this

Did you check with site admin first?

Bio

Edited by Biokid

I would give the OP benefit of the doubt for now, its in the correct forum.

That said however, before anyone sends out any addresses I would wait for the OK from Joolz or Mod's etc. 

A funny old world we live in these days, can't be too careful.

@Joolz   Just wondering if all is good? Cheers.

Edited by GreenVision
4 people like this

I grew a SEEDSMAN gelato Og non auto , I renamed it +30 as it took extra thirty days to flower lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
4 people like this

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

Yes mate, it's legit :yep:

8 people like this

Sounds good!  

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Joolz said:

Yes mate, it's legit :yep:

3ma5h7.jpg

5 people like this

On 1/15/2020 at 6:41 PM, Biokid said:

Did you check with site admin first?

Bio

I have :) does the comparative sound interesting to you?

2 people like this

On 1/16/2020 at 3:28 AM, GreenVision said:

I would give the OP benefit of the doubt for now, its in the correct forum.

That said however, before anyone sends out any addresses I would wait for the OK from Joolz or Mod's etc. 

A funny old world we live in these days, can't be too careful.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt! 

I made the mistake of not posting on the Seedsman part of the web here and got no interest. But I am learning, and hope to gain interest and trust

6 people like this

On 1/16/2020 at 4:07 AM, Arthur Mix said:

I grew a SEEDSMAN gelato Og non auto , I renamed it +30 as it took extra thirty days to flower lol 

Hope she was worth the wait! Would you care to join?

Cheers for the offer .No thanks I do photo period not autos , unfortunately the +30 gelato was underwhelming. There may be a diary in this section showing it.  Are you the only rep here now or is jtrich still around ? As it goes I have plenty seedsman genetics to run :oldtoker:

4 people like this

Any chance of a link to some completed grows or a few pics of the finished plants??

Or are these completely new/untested genetics??

Curious like..

:yinyang:

2 people like this

If they were regs I would be interested but auto's just cost too much leccy and there's no way of keeping a mum, nice initiative tho, never grew any seedsman seeds. 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Any chance of a link to some completed grows or a few pics of the finished plants??

Or are these completely new/untested genetics??

Curious like..

:yinyang:

Let me get back to you! I’ll send some pics for sure and I’ll try and get a journal! 

9 hours ago, CannaKay said:

If they were regs I would be interested but auto's just cost too much leccy and there's no way of keeping a mum, nice initiative tho, never grew any seedsman seeds. 

Oh man, I’d love to get you to try some man! After I get one grow under the belt on here, I’ll aim to do another where I’ll hold a poll! I’d really like to get as many people interested as possible

2 people like this