Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HydroNoob

Help with my leafs

So I put 4 babys in my DWC pots and a couple have gone droopy and curled up. Could this be overfeeding? Any tips to get them back on there feet.

Room temp 26°

Water temp 22°

Ph 6

600w hps

1 person likes this

@HydroNoob   Hi mate, how old or big were the plants when you put them in, were they seedlings or did they have a few sets of leaves etc?

GV.

2 people like this

and what ec are you feeding them?

2 people like this

@badbillybob @GreenVision they are seedings with a good few shoots coming off them. EC around 0.8 1.0 is there any way I could add pics to show you?

1 person likes this

if you are on a laptop, go to top of page , hit "create", then hit "gallery image", the rest is pretty straight forward.

the image needs to be resized first. I use a programme called image resizer, which works well, but paint can also be used, there are loads of option  to resize it.

not sure about uploading from a phone, id think it would be pretty similar.

If they are just seedlings,like, less than 3 or 4 nodes (sets of side branching)  then 0.8/1.0 is a bit high, bring it down to 0.6 ec, but a picture tells a 1000 words, so see if you can post one up.

To give you an idea, these are on 0.6, now, for an example. they are less than a week in the system.

I started them at 0.8 but it was too hot.  I will keep them at 0.6 for at least another week.

large_102.JPG

hope this helps

I would up the feed to 0.8/1.0   when they get to about this size, if it helpslarge_104.JPG