Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joe9000

omega or lumii de 1000w ballast

Was wondering if anyone has any reviews or trials of any of these ballasts,both 1000w de ballasts,as not much info out there on these,as dont realy want to fok out for dimlux or gavitas!! I know you get what u pay for but just wondering if any experiance with any of these before i buy??

@joe9000 I've only had prematurely blown bulbs from those brands. 

Since moving to a more reputable brand I've noticed my bulbs outlasting their estimated lifetimes. 

Avoid Omega as theyre Crap with a Capital C.

1 person likes this

Not tried either of those but the ajustawatt ones are similarly priced and I've been using them for a couple years now with no issues.

Posted (edited)

Was kindoff hoping the omega were ok as 5 year warranty but if you say there crap then scrap that,i actualy have the lumii digita 600w and been perfect for 2 years so will look into there DE ballasts but got to agree there bulbs were quite crap but only used until blew which wasnt even a full grow then back to the phillips,just thinkin of an upgrade late xmas present to myself lol.Thanks for replys guys ,any info on lumii DE ballast would be great!!:skin_up:

Edited by joe9000
1 person likes this

i got an omega and a lummii 600 digital ballasts at the same time, the omega only lasted 4 grows and then it started to cut off and come back on at the most stupid times, i ended up giving it away to a friend and he can only use the 250 setting on it, if he tries the others it cuts out, don't know what's wrong with it but when i done a little research i seen it was happening to lots of omega ballasts, they don't have a good rep, the lummii is great, i still use that now without any problems, iv been using it for about 7-8yrs now, i heard it has to be the ballast that's green with a black top you should get though, other lummii's are supposed to be similiar to omegas, there's a thread on here about them, its were i got all my info about them, a quick search and you should find it easily enough.

My local only sells hellion by adjusta wing now reckons they have much less issues return wise.