Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rampa Green

Crap packaging needs addressing

30 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Oldbear said:

I pick up 3 bags of Clover 75ltr each for 13.50 and about £2 fuel.

i'm sick of "outdoor" compost, fucking fungus gnats in nearly all i've tried in recent years with the last lot so bad I lost £80 worth of seeds to the larvae, indoor from now on...

2 people like this

Just now, ratdog said:

i'm sick of "outdoor" compost, fucking fungus gnats in nearly all i've tried in recent years with the last lot so bad I lost £80 worth of seeds to the larvae, indoor from now on...

That I get mate but I got gnats from biobizz and other indoor, its all down to storage and my garden shop are really good

:bong:

Obie 

2 people like this

@ratdog the soil cost me £23.90

shipping was £13.90 for two bags

should have made myself more clear lol

2 people like this

i used to like grow n harvest, packaging was spot on and cheaper shipping prices

but dont know the full story yet why they went awol

stop complaining at least you get all the bugs for free. lol

2 people like this

The shipping cost is why I ordered 4. Worked out about 15.50 per bag then.  My local never seems to have it anymore. I wonder if he’s going bust or online only.  Only 12.99 when I pick it up 

Edited by Rampa Green

22 hours ago, ratdog said:

fuck me! if i didn't have to pay postage i would be all over that, luckily my hydro shop is somewhere I pass regularly and it's only £1.10 dearer (with your postage) than that. but fuck me that's cheap!

2 bags of pm from greens is £36 not including delivery :eek: , mind you, their packaging was always top notch   lol

Can get 3 bags local to me for Under 36 quid jeez, Online dirt is always expensive, guess its cos they  don't really want to send it I Guess,   so charge a premium.

I Was getting bags of house and garden bat for 9 quid odd but the shop was forced to close, sadly. But  still only 12 quid in another local place So don't really mind that. 

1 person likes this

A while ago I ordered a bag of canna terra professional and when the parcel arrived the guy got out of his van and walked the bare bag on one shoulder to my door, I was pissed off, clearly asked for packaging and asked for packaging in the note bit aswel. 

Now I just get Levingtons soil from the garden centre at 5.50 for 50l, best soil I've had so far, also the cheapest. 

Used Arthur j bowers soil a few year back wich wasn't that bad if it wasn't for the fungus gnats, but that's probably the garden centres fault for storing it outside. 

Still no response from @Gro-zone Hydro??

hmmmmm

Seriously a site sponsor should in my opinion be on here checking customer feedback and dealing with it accordingly. 

This situation helps no one involved. Hopefully they will respond soon? Anyone actually contacted em direct to sort out this issue? 

Peace

lil d.

7 people like this

Be nice to know as I potentially going to upgrade my extraction .Will have to wait see how they respond , I want to support sponsors tbh it’s off putting ..:oldtoker:

2 people like this

I wouldn’t hold your breath guys, I complained about this very thing weeks ago in the post where they promised all orders would be wrapped in black plastic bag and they never responded to my complaint.

Mine was a bag of compost delivered in a flimsy box with no black wrapping which the courier left on the floor outside the communial entrance to the flats where I live. 

Edited by Smokebelch
6 people like this

just been looking at their shipping policies and says this.....

Plain Packaging

All parcels, no matter the size, are delivered in plain packaging using black wrap that’s secured using ‘fragile’ tape so discretion and the safe delivery of your items are assured

https://www.gro-zone.co.uk/shipping/

walob

think i may try some where else next time

pm me with suggestions please

Edited by monster69
3 people like this

I did phone them direct to tell them.  Guy on phone was apologetic and said that’s not how we intend to do things.  I said I wasn’t after anything free and just to get a memo to dispatch Asap for other customers and their own benefit.  I hope it’s sorted, but yes you’d of thought they’d be on here to answer as well.  I wonder if it’s a recent thing as I’ve ordered 3 times from these guys and it’s been all good until this last order. (Compost ordered last time as well and arrived in black wrap)

Edited by Rampa Green
1 person likes this

We apologise for the packaging, this issue has been addressed by management and all future internet orders will be fully checked before being despatched.

Going forward all boxes will been securely wrapped in black shrink wrapped and where the box is heavy, additional tape will be applied to ensure the boxes don't split in transit and therefore ensuring ultimate discretion when delivered. 

Standard delivery to UK mainland is £6.95 per box (only 2 bags will fit in a box due to the weight). 

The offer to receive 1L @Intense Nutrients Organix Grow or Bloom when spending over £50 and to receive 1L Organix Grow & Bloom when spending over £80 is still on. Please quote UK420 in the order comments. 

We also try to include other 'freebies' to UK420 members when available. 

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we continually strive to be better and to meet your needs.

Once again, I apologise for the packaging issue and we will ensure this does not happen again. 

GZ

:thumsup:

14 people like this

To add to this:

We have ordered some new packaging boxes, double walled for extra strength :punk:

These will be used in future for sending out our coco/soil :)

4 people like this