Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Top Shotta

Purkle #1

Hey guys any advice for growing these purp babes ? Training, stretch, height after switch etc, how long to mature,

Also advice on Zkittzo would be appreciated as I plan on growing these in the future also :)
Thanks again @panik for the beans, read your GG missions a few days ago fucking hell man you're a bit of Hero :D Mad respect very inspiring 

2 people like this

@Top Shotta got one on the go in the greenhouse stretch is quiet nuts in flowering heres some pics i took this am  so far the plant is head hight (im 5'5'') very busgy and dnese with tight bud structure 3 weeks into flower they are still small but im predicting she should finish middle of october done out doors. My night time temps are dropping this week down to 11 so im predicting she may slow up a bit to acostum for the  colder evenings. I am looking forward to seeing the purple colours on her though.  Also it is very stavia like genetics on her to

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

5 people like this

Hows the Purkle doing bro? I got one of these out 3 weeks into flower. She seems hungry. Lookin blessed though :bong:

2 people like this

Hi @Top Shotta ive got 9 purkle#1 3 weeks into flower, they stretch like mad mate, easily double if not more depending on the size you started with@monster69 has done a diary with these and zkittzo and his looked realy nice !

1 person likes this