Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Higgi85

New to the game

Hi everyone hope your all well I’m in England I was wondering I’m using silve bullet in my DWC system so is there any need to use rhizotonic and cannazym I’m using silver bullet with liquid silicon cann Aqua nutes and silver bullet any advice with rhizotonic and cannazym would be very gratefull

Wtf?  sounds like youre putting a bomb together ... I use organic soil (way less complicated) so I havent got a frikin clue what you are talking about ...sorry :smokin:

3 people like this

These products you have listed serve different puposes.  Silver bullet is used to keep your root zone clean and healthy, Rhizo is used to promote root growth, cannazym is used to encourage the microherd in your soil and to help break down old root material into usable food.

imo, the first is more suited to use in hydro, the latter two in soil.

2 people like this

Thanks mate really appreciated so your saying just use my A n B nutes and drop some silver bullet in and leave the rhizotonic and cannazym out?

Anything organic based in the rhizotonic and cannazyme will be destroyed by the silver bullet due to the nature of hydrogen peroxide, I personally would use one or the other. If I wasn't running a chiller it would be silver bullet, if I did have a chiller setup then it would just be the rhizotonic. Hope this clears things up :bong:

4 people like this

On 03/08/2019 at 10:28 PM, ukbudz said:

Anything organic based in the rhizotonic and cannazyme will be destroyed by the silver bullet due to the nature of hydrogen peroxide, I personally would use one or the other. If I wasn't running a chiller it would be silver bullet, if I did have a chiller setup then it would just be the rhizotonic. Hope this clears things up :bong:

Thanks mate that’s sorted me out what’s your advice on using the liquid silicon (growth technology)when do you start using it and when do you finish.

my plan was 7 DWC pots gravity fed from control unit. Liquid silicon canna aqua AnB and silver bullet that’s it.would you advice anything else or less thanks

2 hours ago, Higgi85 said:

Thanks mate that’s sorted me out what’s your advice on using the liquid silicon (growth technology)when do you start using it and when do you finish.

my plan was 7 DWC pots gravity fed from control unit. Liquid silicon canna aqua AnB and silver bullet that’s it.would you advice anything else or less thanks

I usually used it all the way through veg till 2 weeks into flower at 0.5ml per litre but I ran out a while ago and have not bothered buying another bottle and I haven't noticed a difference. Just stick with what you're going to use, no need for all the pk boosters :hippy:

1 person likes this

I use rhizo in rdwc with my chiller, works well.

jumped in a bit late

I'm new to the game as well I just use canna a+b and calmag and mine are doing just fine keep it simple :smokin:

2 people like this