Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FigmentofFig

Crazy new Yellow Bottles products dropping soon

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was just checking out the bloom yellow bottles site as thats what @Arthur Mix

Used for his nice coco grow and i came across this weird, crazy product that theyre putting out soon. It claims to convert all thc to cbd in your plant as its still growing. Theres also a reverse one which converts all the cbd into thc. ... Thats pretty frickin weird, but they also claim its organic so thats just beyond the pale for me... Not saying its not possible, but...  Theres a youtube vid on the page that explains prettymuch what I just said.

Edited by Owderb
Link removed

I don't like using bottled nutrients, relying on others... not a fan, that's why I grow actually.

1 person likes this

I mean, it's cool to rely on other folk don't get me wrong, I'm not a total lunatic.. :geek:

1 person likes this

Currently using Bloom Roots.  Smells lovely, yeast infested marmite.  Good results with it so far, but shit that changes a plants dna as it grows sounds like bollocks.

1 person likes this

I only rate the euro base Mix btw.  The seaweed turned bad before I finished a grow ... 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, FatBoy77 said:

Currently using Bloom Roots.  Smells lovely, yeast infested marmite.  Good results with it so far, but shit that changes a plants dna as it grows sounds like bollocks.

I hear you mate, its a crazy product. I dont know how it would actually work, but its not natural thats for sure. I dont think it would be a good idea to breed with plants fed with this, as youre probably right it messes with the genes or somwthing. Then that mutation could spread and cause other plants to get messed up. Thats my theory of it. Besides that i wouldnt see the harm in using it in isolation, if it really is organic and harmless.

Who wants to be the guinea pig? Lmao

5 hours ago, FigmentofFig said:

I was just checking out the bloom yellow bottles site as thats what @Arthur Mix

Used for his nice coco grow and i came across this weird, crazy product that theyre putting out soon. It claims to convert all thc to cbd in your plant as its still growing. Theres also a reverse one which converts all the cbd into thc. ... Thats pretty frickin weird, but they also claim its organic so thats just beyond the pale for me... Not saying its not possible, but...  Theres a youtube vid on the page that explains prettymuch what I just said.

Yup the crazy yellow bottle contains a nano sized biochemistry lab complete with mini, nano sized biochemistry professor. Amazing what can be done these days.

anything for making thc content higher would sure go with that.

Just grow for thc or cbd to begin with. Suppose you could mix both together and nugs would turn into cubic zirconias.

Fools gold comes to mind. 

If you look it’s not launched there is Two one to make more cbd and thc bellow .3 irc then another to make thca.. vids on YouTube .:oldtoker:

18 hours ago, highway_017 said:

I don't like using bottled nutrients, relying on others... not a fan, that's why I grow actually.

how do your plants get nutrients then?

do u add them to your soil in raw form?

who do u buy your raw materials from or do u mine them yourself?

2 people like this

7 hours ago, greenvigilante said:

how do your plants get nutrients then?

do u add them to your soil in raw form?

who do u buy your raw materials from or do u mine them yourself?

@greenvigilantemy plants get nutrients from bottled nutrients lol said I didn't like relying on the companies and shit so much, but I do it.

2 hours ago, highway_017 said:

@greenvigilantemy plants get nutrients from bottled nutrients lol said I didn't like relying on the companies and shit so much, but I do it.

aaah cool mate. sorry to presume but kinda sounded like one of those posts dissing bottled nutrients lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What is it called? I cant find it..?

I did read the part on their website about their "Bloom Screen" method though (basically a scrog and double harvest) their recommended setup is..

GROW ROOM: 12 feet x 12 feet

POT SIZE: 25 gallon
GROW MEDIUM: Coco Coir
  • Ceiling Lights – 12 x 1000 w  (1 light per 1 sq. yard)
  • Floor – 8 x 400 w (1 light per 2 sq. yards)
  • Fans
  • Concrete mesh ( thickness of ⅛” and 6” ind. squares)
  • Juvenile plant that has been topped at the clone stage

Erm.. I know 12ft square is a decent sized space but 15200W of light? 3200w of it under the canopy? wtf? I have trouble keeping 600w cool, better be some good "fans" lol 

They have mixed up their feet and yards obviously, it should say 4 x 1000w to start which is more like it, not heard of having any light under the canopy but maybe that's a thing? You would think someone would have noticed the mistake (at least before making a video about it too) as surely anyone that knows anything about growing should know 12000 watt is a shit load of light and think something is wrong.

I dont have much hope of them bringing out some great game changer of a product if they cant even work out their grow room requirements properly.

Edited by iBMe