Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

Late Starters/Backup's

As suggested by @RandyBoBandy in a different thread - Always comes to around this time of the year and have people asking if its to late to start etc

Idea is to log down all information from your late starts from this year or previous year's - picture's and as much info as possible.

Strain & year you ran plant :

what they are/were planted in terms of ground/sacks etc and what you have amended with if you have? :

when they were germed and when they were put outside :

harvested :

additonal info  :

as randy said, would be good to keep this thread as clean as possible for next year's late starters to be able to source information from without having to start a thread asking if its to late.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

without having to start a thread asking if its to late.

There will still be at least two 'is it too late' threads, I would bet good money on it.

Here are some pots that have just had un-germed seeds placed into them yesterday. 

Swiss cheese, some Durban poison and some autos too.  They will be under lights for about 10 days after breaking the surface then straight to a plot with good soil, sun, and most important of all when planting out new seedlings in mid summer when it hasn't rained for weeks, a water source.  

large_SC.jpg

I ill take some pics of further progress and post in here.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
9 people like this

2 x large.IMG-20190716-WA0012.jpglarge.IMG-20190716-WA0013.jpglarge.IMG-20190716-WA0007.jpgDinafem white widow xxl auto. 

Lat 51

Outdoor guerilla grow. 

Chalky horrible soil with some added compost and sand. 

Planted 3rd july in non transplant pots in full sun. 

Doing well so far, we'll see

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

2 x large.IMG-20190716-WA0012.jpglarge.IMG-20190716-WA0013.jpglarge.IMG-20190716-WA0007.jpgDinafem white widow xxl auto. 

Lat 51

Outdoor guerilla grow. 

lol that’s the most slug pellets at a plot iv ever seen.

Your better off throwing loads in the undergrowth around the plot as that’s where the slugs will be hiding. Put few around the plot and plants .

3 people like this

@Jack010.

The lolz 

The price I pay for being a n00b. 

A price i gladly pay. 

Apreciate the heads up. 

Cheers

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Lat 51

Outdoor guerilla grow. 

Wood recommended putting some more slug  pellets down lol 

3 people like this

No birds will fly there. Chemicals and plastic. Your post has made me a bit sad.

@woody2shoes

Sorry to upset. 

The plastic all gets reused. 

Less chemicals will be used next year when I have more time to prepare. 

It’s all a learning experience whether you’ve been growing outdoors for months or for years. I highly recommend the iron based organic pellets. Much much kinder to the Fauna as well as breaking down to beneficial and organic substances the plants can use. Or try salt and Vaseline paste round can cloches. Also I keep seeing photos of barren dry and lifeless looking soil at plots.  If you’ve taken all that time and effort to dig the whole plot over, adding a good mulch layer will be far less work than lugging water in each week. Nature will do a lot of the work for you if learn some basic permaculture. 

5 people like this