Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Simple Jack

95-yr-old man arrested for dealing in cannabis

95-yr-old man arrested for dealing in cannabis

The suspect would face prosecution as soon as he was confirmed fit by the medical doctor.

A 95-year-old man, James Salihu has reportedly been arrested for dealing in cannabis sativa popularly known as Indian hemp.

James was arrested by the Ondo State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) on Wednesday, July 3, 2019. 

Acording to an NDLEA source, the suspect was arrested following a tipp-off from the community.

The source said, “Salihu is a notorious drug addict and he has been operating in that community for many years without being caught but this time around, he could not escape arrest of the NDLEA officers.

The nonagenarian was also said to have been granted an administrative bail with a doctor detailed to monitor and attend to him because of his health condition.

The source said, “He would be transferred to Akure as soon as his health condition is stable for onward prosecution at the court of law. Nobody is above the law, irrespective of age, sex or social class. He has been arrested for a criminal offence and it is only the court that could prove him guilty or otherwise.”

Confirming the old man’s arrest, the State Commander of the NDLEA, Mr. Haruna Gagaram described the suspect as an irresponsible old man who failed to live an exemplary life worthy of emulation of the young ones, Punch reports.

The suspect would face prosecution as soon as he was confirmed fit by the medical doctor.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/95-yr-old-man-arrested-for-dealing-in-cannabis/tn7txns

Just now, Simple Jack said:

Nobody is above the law, irrespective of social class.

If only that were true

5 people like this

"Mr. Haruna Gagaram described the suspect as an irresponsible old man who failed to live an exemplary life worthy of emulation of the young ones",

Nick him, slag him off, belittle and devalue his whole life all for a few drugs and a headline, how low can you go Mr Haruna Gagram..

5 people like this

I don't think punishment is going to do any good I'm afraid.. It boils my piss when i hear authorities say "they will be punished". I have this mental picture of some do-gooder stood with their arms crossed thinking "that'll teach them". Like a lot of people will just carry on anyway with a big fuck you in the forefront of their minds.. Anyway, who gives humans the right to punish other humans for not sticking to "their" rules. Rules we've never signed up to! 

3 people like this

On 04/07/2019 at 5:56 PM, Hashcity said:

It boils my piss when i hear authorities say "they will be punished".

It gives me great pleasure inviting the authorities to punish me ;)