Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

Growmau5 Logic kits

35 posts in this topic

The logic kits are now available and will go in stock when i get back from work around 3pm today. Might last a few days at best so get a move on if you want one.

Ill do a proper launch when i have more stock/time.

https://diyleduk.com/collections/growmau5-kits

3 people like this

@diyleduk just checking in to see if you got the kits posted.

Toke...

What dimensions are they? Are they/any of them capable of fitting inside a 40x40x120cm tent?

@Sasquatch Yes the 110w unit will fit fine. Dimmable down to 10w as well so just keep it dialed back for a bit.

They might all sell through email so just email us if your after one adam@diyleduk.com

1 person likes this

Logic kits are now all back in stock. Available with blue or gold heatsinks. Ive dropped the price a little on the 200 and 400.

If you want to save one till payday, just choose the bank transfer option and leave a note saying its a preorder :yep:

https://diyleduk.com/collections/growmau5-kits

1 person likes this

@diyleduk

I was over the moon to receive my Logic 500 kits, thank you. Can't wait to get them in action. 

This may be a dumb question - the manual above suggests fixing the driver to the framework. As there are no T-slot nuts provided and the lead to the driver is quite long, I'm assuming these larger and heavier drivers are meant to be positioned remotely, is this correct? 

1 person likes this

@Barry Quest Yeah the 500s are remote mounted drivers due to the weight. I can send out some fixings if you want to mount it on the frame. Just make sure you use somthing strong to hang them. 

@diyleduk Thanks. I'll mount the drivers remotely as intended - just wanted to check I had the right end of the stick.

A bit more setting up then it's seed to harvest time with these beauties. 

4 people like this

The logic 640. Over kill for a 1.2m area. Or perfect for a 1.5m area. Dont let the lower running wattage than a 600w hps fool you. Its a beast of a light.

large.IMG_0142_clipped_rev_1.png

large.5da8a2ba51118_640WLOGIC2.png

large.5da8a2bbb28ee_640WLOGIC1.png

large.5da8a2bb1886f_640WLOGIC22222.png

Edited by diyleduk
9 people like this

Beasts for sure mate @diyleduk :yes:

Fantastic kits these are guys the lights are awesome, really liked the dimmer on them and the comparable output it has to conventional HPS lighting....

I have mine set at 200w each and will be getting the same output as a 600w hps...ill be turning these up this evening to 250w per kit...

Exceptional lights these are guys as always from diyleduk :yes:

Farmer G

6 people like this

@diyleduk how high was the light for those results. ??And if i order a tent i sould get a 1.5 × 1.5 tent for max yield 

@jumping jack 18".

It will cover a 1.5m no problem, just hang it a bit higher, 24" would be best.

1 person likes this

Last few logic kits instock. Ill try get some more pucks asap. https://diyleduk.com/collections/growmau5-kits

The logics have always done well so were adding a couple more to the range. The Logic-480 ECO and Logic-240 ECO. ECOs a silly name so suggestions would be great. 

They run the logic at 120w per puck, instead of 100w and use XLG meanwell drivers instead of HLG drivers/ You're not getting the 2.5 umol/j performance the standard kits give. But they will be just over £1 per watt so it allows those on a budget to own the logics, not just those at the top price point. 

3 people like this