Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJJ

What's everyone's take on TopMax?

40 posts in this topic
Just now, HEMPFRUIT said:

Like my missus says that was quick....www.agtonik.com/single-post/2017/02/28/New-Study-Shows-Fulvic-Acid-Accelerates-Cannabis-Growth-Without-Sacrificing-Potency....ok find the other also

Thanks, that says in hydroponics though mate, and they are growing from seed so not sure how you can be sure unless you are using cuttings?

any soil links?

That one was clones and environment kept exact same  ..i agreed that's hydro so slightly diff  but I defiantly read similar for soil il have a better look through bookmarks this evening 

Just now, HEMPFRUIT said:

That one was clones and environment kept exact same

They mention the tap root, you don't have a tap root with clones

Posted (edited)

Again I think your geting fixed on different terminology as they are American may just mean main root it says clones...like when I said terps you thought I must of done scientific tests  like the word terps is just for scientist lol if someone said the smell would you of said have you done tests? 

Edited by HEMPFRUIT

Anyway iv given my opinion on the product and that's all i can do  it benefits me but may not benefit everyone :skin_up::yinyang:

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

it says clones..

my mistake mate

if someone said the smell would you of said have you done tests? 

Of course not, that would just be a personal statement and would be anecdotal.

would still like to see a test in soil

sorry for wasting your time mate

Edited by ratdog

Well I felt what I said was a personal statement  I just swapped the word smell for terp..   the smell is terps...my grammar is shocking and the way I type things maybe it was the 100% that made it a not personal statement lol I don't know...maybe I should of said in my opinion I'm geting better buds size and terps lol

2 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

maybe it was the 100% that made it a not personal statement

Yes mate, I assumed you must have tested it some how, nevermind aye.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well I guess the way to test it would be to do a side-by-side grow.  That should provide the answers.

Edited by JJJ

@JJJ never done side by side but I'm constantly running the same strains from cut in a room that stays running  so normally can see slight improvements ..admittedly my plants go in in a different state every time some small some big some trained some not differnt size pots etc etc but after running the same  strain 100+ odd times   all year round in these different states you sort of  know what to expect looks,smell &buzz  and how it normally varies depending on enviorment at the time.. especially when you someone that's notices little changes and patterns lol  it's still  not exact  I know, and a side by side would defiantly more accurate if done correctly ...  but unless can do a side by side with accurate testing like soil moisture content, lumen testing etc which most can't.. it would just be a similar test to mine  not perfectly fair/accurate..would be good if a few people tried it on a few of there clone grows  see if notice a difference  like me:skin_up::yinyang:

Edit; sorry if I sound like I'm pushing the product I'm not just trying to back up what iv said/give you some background on how I got to that opinion ..this is NOT a needed product but worth a try if you like to give  her a little extra imo

1 person likes this