Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hopsarecannabistoo

running out of Ideas

75 posts in this topic

yep thats probably right knowing my luck lol 

Posted (edited)

well my Royal Bluematic is shooting up now :) (looking small cos in 11 inch pot) 

FHXkQ1U.jpg%20

as is my blackberry auto 

oiWEeiD.jpg

but these yellow spots have appeared on my Chocolate orange auto. any ideas what they are?

rUdsG2a.jpg

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
1 person likes this

Looks like spilt water has caused scorching mate

2 people like this

ahh cool. looks different to the water sunbuirn the chillis get so just had to make sure. 

came across my first pests today (not spider mites not seen single one of those around this house my old house was covered in them) it was a single greenfly and a single brown scale. i squished them

Getting better now flying up with growth 

tP1RT6F.jpgaQfV09n.jpg

sl9Yc3f.jpg

1 person likes this

Looking good

1 person likes this

Just now, michaeldbc said:

Looking good

22 days old :) 

Keep at it mate looks healthy enough 

1 person likes this

i am :) i have 4 autos and one photo. it looks like 2 autos gonna come good. also got two more auto seeds planted :) making sure i dont go over 8 plants 

lol I know the 1 

1 person likes this

im cheering on my runt too. i may not get a lot out of these but its my first time. next time i will do better. but already this really smells of cannabis lol 

I'd kill it personally but if that's what you want to do mate why not. 

i just think its funny. i have nothing else going in my grow room, and loads of space, as my chillis are outside for the summer now lol so itts just my plant which i have named "grumpy" i also have a carniverous plant which i call harold the house plant

coming up to week 5 now and the bluematic stinks to high heavens. weirdly though it doesnt smel;l outside the summer house, i asked my neighbors if they could smell it and they said no.  but open the door and it reeks lol