Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KuJa

2019 Guerilla Shenanigans

28 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, panik said:

Looking lovely mate , let’s hope the weather holds off for you , :yep: 

Cheers Panik, the forecast looks promising but time will tell. Loving this bushy easy sativa x skunk pheno!

1 person likes this

I can't fucking believe it...

Went up there Sunday afternoon to water and check on the mould situation. I followed my normal route into the woods and made my way towards the clearing where the plants are located. I managed to get around 20 metres away, could see a glimpse of the girls through the bushes as I clocked some man and his dog making some shelter/camp, I diverted my direction and approached him. Turns out his had an argument with his missus and wanted to get away from it all.  We chatted for a bit and I continued my way through the woods in the opposite direction to my site. I'm 5 days away from harvest, the weather looks banging and this happens...like wtf.

The position of the plants is quite well hidden and this kinda confirms it as he recons he's been coming up here a lot over the year...

I went up there this morning to actually water them. Ninjaed my way through the spinney making sure to keep the noise to a minimum, couldn't see anybody there so I continued towards my site. I was a little on edge tbh so kept quite and began to water them as his ringtone goes off in the tent... Didn't stick around and wandered off. Hoping he fucks off today and doesn't clock them, gonna gamble it and wait the 5 days still. I'm not the biggest fan of a racy high, need some of that stone in the mix...

Well it's safe to say I need to find a new site for next years antics.

Bugger...

2 people like this

Yo man nice diary, is this by any chance the KuJa I know lol  from pc

Edited by Kushconnoisseur
1 person likes this

Cheers dude, yea i've been known to dabble on pc games ;) sent a pm

Edited by KuJa

Went back today to check out the mold situation and was delghted to encounter nothing, result! Gave them all a good defoliation today with all the dead fan leaves starting to appear.

large.rsz_120190927_102347.jpg.97f4f52ae

Had a look at this easy sativa x skunk under a jewelers loop and found the odd amber trichome so will let them run out a little longer, starting to get very dense now and smelling sweet. Purple colours are creeping in too, looks so cool in the flesh.

large.rsz_20190927_103140.jpg.4c99f09e0d

I took the top buds from the green golds on the right hand side, which are now drying due to spots of mould developing.

Got some gangster lean on this gorilla haze, had to use a couple sticks to keep it upright. Probably leave them until the 1st of october and check the trichome / mold again.

Good Luck to all the people harvesting at the moment, hope it's mold free and plentiful.

Cheers

7 people like this

well done mate ... theyre looking great ... you certainly did MUCH better than i did  again this year .... looks like your in for a good harvest ....:yep:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, vortex said:

well done mate ... theyre looking great ... you certainly did MUCH better than i did  again this year .... looks like your in for a good harvest ....:yep:

Cheers mate! I'm really supprised i've experienced little mold so far, testament to the genetics I guess as the plot can get a little stangant.

Will post final weights and smoke report when they're all cured up and ready

You got your self a guerilla plot in mind for next year?

1 person likes this

So the (un)happy camper in your 16th September post clearly didn't find them or wasn't interested if he did - I suppose the terrible weather may have sent him back to the missus. 

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, KuJa said:

Cheers mate! I'm really supprised i've experienced little mold so far, testament to the genetics I guess as the plot can get a little stangant.

Will post final weights and smoke report when they're all cured up and ready

You got your self a guerilla plot in mind for next year?

nope not yet mate ,   i went out in the sticks last week tho and found an area that could possibly be ok ....  no idea if i will still be in this area  next year tho but im sure i will  find somewhere ...

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Socksnsandals said:

So the (un)happy camper in your 16th September post clearly didn't find them or wasn't interested if he did - I suppose the terrible weather may have sent him back to the missus. 

It's possible he has been back but the location of my plants are behind dense vegetation even though he set up camp 15 or so metres away...  I'm always paranoid when i go up there now lol I'll upload a picture of his creation on my next post.

Edited by KuJa

5 hours ago, vortex said:

nope not yet mate ,   i went out in the sticks last week tho and found an area that could possibly be ok ....  no idea if i will still be in this area  next year tho but im sure i will  find somewhere ...

Fair enough mate, I know you've had some bad luck with this guerilla malarkey. I want to find my self a 2nd site this winter incase my current plot gets compromised. Starting to believe this is a numbers game with guerrilla growing.

yep it is mate ....  i think its better to have 3 or 4 smaller plots hidden away in different places  rather than one larger one in case it goes tits up ,  at least that way you  still have the others to fall back on ahhh ?

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, vortex said:

yep it is mate ....  i think its better to have 3 or 4 smaller plots hidden away in different places  rather than one larger one in case it goes tits up ,  at least that way you  still have the others to fall back on ahhh ?

That's it my line of thought exactly mate :yep: I'll make it me mission for the winter.

1 person likes this