Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HSO-Mark

2019 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge (Enter here)

304 posts in this topic

every year the same fighting talk from dwc growers ..cmon dick swingers ..not many of you actually finish ..

mainly cos you go beef n tomato ..everyone should know by now ..

chicken n mushroom is king .

7 people like this

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

mainly cos you go beef n tomato

Now that’s some fighting talk :flex:

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

..not many of you actually finish ..

Its the getting started bit for me :rofl:

Take it easy. Jj :badass:

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

chicken n mushroom is king .

For now.

5 people like this

chicken n mushroom is like rosie ...

its got it alll

3 people like this

meh....ya need some spice mucker :yes:   

Wait, till the Bombay Bad Boy turns up for the show :boxing: 

lol 

5 people like this

yeah bombay bad boys gonna commit regicide....u have been warned....:furious:

5 people like this

On 21/06/2019 at 10:54 AM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

every year the same fighting talk from dwc growers ..cmon dick swingers ..not many of you actually finish ..

Heh, its all good brother, I'm a organics/soil guy - DWC well lets see if i can pull it off, I'm just looking forward to the journey and reading up on everyone else's  :smokin:

I have faith in the BBB :rofl:

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Medicated said:

Heh, its all good brother, I'm a organics/soil guy - DWC well lets see if i can pull it off, I'm just looking forward to the journey and reading up on everyone else's  :smokin:

I have faith in the BBB :rofl:

I think you got him on the run already Vince, all of a sudden he's an organics guys, never done DWC before guv honest lol 

I won't be so easily scared off, your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me. Enter B&T into the race

large.IMG_1230602.jpg

7 people like this

15 minutes ago, Green demon said:

I think you got him on the run already Vince, all of a sudden he's an organics guys, never done DWC before guv honest lol 

I won't be so easily scared off, your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me. Enter B&T into the race

large.IMG_1230602.jpg

Honest Guv!

:rofl:

2 people like this

pot noodle on Tumblr

the king he told me to say ...he isnt saying its aliens ...

5 people like this

@HSO-Mark i really would have liked a go this year but things being what they are i can not start indoor grows until after oct for 2 reason or other .

I am going to be watching and it is great of you mark to run this again lol i got my pot already but like i say indoor is out until oct for me .

You lot have fun i will be watching the pictures posted , lol what will we not try for a little bit of fun

stay safe all

2 people like this

Only just realised I'm to send my shipping info to mark, Excellent start Reso lol

I'm dusting off the Bombay Bud Boy in anticipation though and looking forward to this comp as it sounds like a few are running hydro.

Will be great to see how folk get on this year. Always a blast and a challange trying to squeeze bud out of a potnoodle.

5 people like this

@HSO-Mark I will be joining the noodle madness if you'll have me, I need more madness in my life :chains:

1 person likes this

We is just on spectator’s row m8, we too newb to enter just yet I fear...:smokin:

2 people like this

43 minutes ago, Amo said:

We is just on spectator’s row m8, we too newb to enter just yet I fear...:smokin:

You've not got a completed diary but do have over 50 posts and I did say I was going to let some new members participate  ;)

I'm a man of my word my friend. Drop mailing info over via pm please and welcome aboard  :yep:

7 hours ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

@HSO-Mark I will be joining the noodle madness if you'll have me, I need more madness in my life :chains:

Do you have your seeds mate? I can bend the rules slightly but not the 50 post rule  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
4 people like this