Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


HSO-Mark

2019 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge (Enter here)

304 posts in this topic

@HSO-Mark

Too late to enter? I'm a new grower - only one diary to date though bet I can give the older forum members a run for the money :stoned:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Medicated said:

@HSO-Mark

Too late to enter? I'm a new grower - only one diary to date though bet I can give the older forum members a run for the money :stoned:

Oh you gotta let him enter Mark, pride before a fool lol 

On 17/06/2019 at 1:19 PM, The Padawan said:

 

My plans for it too man :bong:

Now I don't want no cheating outta you young man, no cutting the bottom off and converting it to pot noodle DWC lol 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Green demon said:

Oh you gotta let him enter Mark, pride before a fool lol 

Now I don't want no cheating outta you young man, no cutting the bottom off and converting it to pot noodle DWC lol 

 

Oh man - that's fighting talk :bangin:  bring it on!!!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

:skin_up:Quite fancy a pot noodle, so consider me playing along for 'fun'. I can't do a proper grow at the moment, so this will be in a mini greenhouse outside.

 

Fun (a first thought, liable to change) = normal pot noodle tub (only wimps need the big ones *ahem*), containing a pheno of panama/malawi that even in direct sunlight has an internode legnth of about 5-6". This will be the first time it's been flowered. Probably coco  with ghe nutes, not feeling organic on this, and I've got all that in the cupboard.

 

...and once again I lament the lack of S&M emoticons. They'd really suit my mindset on this one. I feel repressed, damn you fascist admins. *shakes fist*  .... :P

 

eta

Picture to follow when I buy a pot noodle. Curry flavour, of course, cos it's exotic.

 

 

 

 

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like another shot at these if that's ok with you, Mark? I have a little cupboard to do the job nicely.

 

Definitely one of the strongest strains I've ever grown.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck guys. I may join in too. Gotta have an extra challenge now and then :boxing:

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Medicated said:

@HSO-Mark

Too late to enter? I'm a new grower - only one diary to date though bet I can give the older forum members a run for the money :stoned:

 

We are going to be including some newer members my friend. So welcome to the 2019 PNC  ;)

 

Can you send mailing info via pm please  :yep:

 

5 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

:skin_up:Quite fancy a pot noodle, so consider me playing along for 'fun'. I can't do a proper grow at the moment, so this will be in a mini greenhouse outside.

 

Fun (a first thought, liable to change) = normal pot noodle tub (only wimps need the big ones *ahem*), containing a pheno of panama/malawi that even in direct sunlight has an internode legnth of about 5-6". This will be the first time it's been flowered. Probably coco  with ghe nutes, not feeling organic on this, and I've got all that in the cupboard.

 

...and once again I lament the lack of S&M emoticons. They'd really suit my mindset on this one. I feel repressed, damn you fascist admins. *shakes fist*  .... :P

 

eta

Picture to follow when I buy a pot noodle. Curry flavour, of course, cos it's exotic.

 

 

 

 

Drop info over please mate :yep:

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

I'd like another shot at these if that's ok with you, Mark? I have a little cupboard to do the job nicely.

 

Definitely one of the strongest strains I've ever grown.

 

3 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

Good luck guys. I may join in too. Gotta have an extra challenge now and then :boxing:

 

 

@ratdog @Rampa Green Welcome aboard boy's  ;)

 

You know the drill by now, please send mailing info over and I'll get you 4 added to the list  ;)

 

That puts us around 18-20 members so far. So around halfway there ;)

 

Plenty of time for other members to enter as we have a set end date ;) which is over 6 months away. Maybe even time for a few member's to do multiple grows as a few are already started which is very cool to see :bong:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, HSO-Mark said:

which is over 6 months away. Maybe even time for a few member's to do multiple grows as a few are already started which is very cool to see

I have a feeling Vince maybe doing some serious regen growing in the King Size this season, he has already started - be warned people lol

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

he has already started - be warned people lol

 

Oh he's a man with a plan this time. Definitely out to defend his title ;)

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@HSO-Mark

 

I was just going to enter for fun, but now I've seen the prizes I'll definitely mull over entering proper! If I choose not to, do you mind if I start a thread and play along anyway, just for the fun of it?

 

Potting up OK isn't it?

 

Pre being trimmed and being tucked up in a propagator - (Ace seeds panama/malawi planted in jan, and now just starting to show alternate phylotaxy - the stretchiest in veg I've got  :flex: )

 

I'm sure it'll be fine lol

 

large.battlecry.jpg.bc35378b4b43db987c37

 

 

 

 

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

I have a feeling Vince maybe doing some serious regen growing in the King Size this season, he has already started - be warned people lol

i have not started ..i aint got any seeds yet ..im just limbering up ..putting me pot noodle pot into hot water ..then towel drying ..then cold dip ..flexing ...you`ll know when ive started ..the fanfare gives it away

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i have not started ..i aint got any seeds yet ..im just limbering up ..putting me pot noodle pot into hot water ..then towel drying ..then cold dip ..flexing ...you`ll know when ive started ..the fanfare gives it away

lollol - well at least in terms of diary up and running... I will be listening for the trumpets mate

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

they are very distinct parp noises ..

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 19/06/2019 at 0:47 PM, Medicated said:I can give the older forum members a run for the money :stoned:

 

And I thought that was fighting talk, to whit I merely accepted your challenge. If I was wrong I'll happy cancel that order of spider mites heading to your address lol 

 

I see you plan to run a DWC Noodle, I called it, I knew someone would! You might out yeild my organic noodle but at least I can eat mine hahahahha haha

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Green demon said:

And I thought that was fighting talk, to whit I merely accepted your challenge. If I was wrong I'll happy cancel that order of spider mites heading to your address lol 

 

I see you plan to run a DWC Noodle, I called it, I knew someone would! You might out yeild my organic noodle but at least I can eat mine hahahahha haha

 

Hey bro - please don't cancel that order, my ladybirds were looking forward to some tasty mites, now i'm going to have to go find some aphids for them :naughty:

 

I would not count on my yield being that big either, a lot can go wrong with a micro DWC, I'm just looking forward to the challenge!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now