Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pepe16

First (half proper) Grows Auto Only

I can't see how to upload fotos.  I can just see the insert existing media,  or inserting urls?

Anyway,  I planted 12 seeds, eight of which germinated.    They are all autos,  a mix of Blue Cheese, Critical Auto XXL, and a few others.  Unfortunately most of the see identifier sticks got lost,  when moving all into 1L air pots.   Anyway,  eight are under a 200w CFL with standard euro relector.

I bought some cheap chinese LEDs,  plus some Fecida Cobs

And once the girls start to grow, will move them to a big tent 1mx1mx2m tent with 40mm extractor fan.  that one is a trojan who recommend a 50mm in Winter or 60 mm (6 inch) during summer.      Anyway, i'D like to upload where I am    The extractor I already have the swiftair 4 inch jobby.    Should I go for the (trojan recommended 6") now?   for the big tent,  as the 8 girls are under 24/0 decent cfl now)    I got some cheap chinese LEDs.....one 300w and one 1200 watt plus two pretty Cobs as  above?   Also got some 600 hps watters which supplier agreed to swap for 250 or 400 watters.  But discovered I would need a decent parabolica to hang them under.

But grateful to know how I can post some photos of the seedlings  have on the go.  Thanks guys.
I
ps, checked the voltage pull, and the fecida 50 watter cobs pull exactly that. the 200 watt lumelite pulls 180 watts.  the 6" fans pull 50watts     was thinking,   once the girls grow, may as well in the last four weeks, just stick them under a full 600, as I've already bought that ballast  or should I just go with the cheap chinky LEDS.....  anyway, if you could kindly let me know how to upload foties,  you can see where I am.   Cheers guys n gals.

Here you go @pepe16