Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sargares

Sherbinksi's The New

265 posts in this topic

@Sargares Thanks for assisting @Oldbear :yep:

One reason I love the UK420 community  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

3 people like this

OK so a few smoke reports from the current batch: 

New #6: deep purple. Looks like ribena. Very very pretty. Smells like funky berries and a little gas. Potency very high. Effect: big headrush followed by strong body buzz. 

Flavour: very subtle sour berries. Lacked on the taste. 

New#7: green super frosty, biggest and prettiest plant. Smell: very earthy. When broken up smells identical to biscotti to me. Sweet gas, pine and a little citrus. Flavour close to identical to biscotti again. Flavour is a mix of the smells again. Potency not as high as 6 but still strong. Messed with my senses mostly but was mostly a head high. 

New#3: green again. Not as pretty as 7. Smell: as a bud it smells like meaty crisps.... Grinds up into a sweet floral gassy smell. 

Flavour: starts off sweet gassy and builds up a mouth coating layer that slowly changes to cinnamon then more and more earthy untill its almost like eating cocoa powder. Flavour intensity is slightly less than 7 but more complex and a nicer taste. 

Effect: clear headed, uplifting, mood booster. Less potent than the other 2 but enough poke. 

3 is my favourite of all the news I've tried so far. Still got a few to go yet though! Cheers. 

7 people like this

@Sargares New#3 sounds like it is the more original cookie with the cinnamon etc looks like you may have found your keeper for now. Excellent work.

Thanks for posting all your details as I am sure lots of people will find it useful later down the road when they start growing them. I will most certainly buying some seeds for a little hunt next year among a few other strains of course.

Im at day 75 flower with mine and will see how it is end of week at 80 days or so if it's ready it's ready if not blast on some more. Really good when you don't have the I need to chop temptation.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
3 people like this

59 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Sargares New#3 sounds like it is the more original cookie with the cinnamon etc looks like you may have found your keeper for now. Excellent work.

Thanks for posting all your details as I am sure lots of people will find it useful later down the road when they start growing them. I will most certainly buying some seeds for a little hunt next year among a few other strains of course.

Im at day 75 flower with mine and will see how it is end of week at 80 days or so if it's ready it's ready if not blast on some more. Really good when you don't have the I need to chop temptation.

Toke...

Yes, I think this strain needs a good long run to get a stoney effect. This run was cut down at 69 days I think and a lot of them are still quite uplifting. 

3 is very like GSC. There's a few people running through these clones and 3 has come back as a few people's favourites. #1 looks promising too but haven't smoked it yet. I usually don't like gsc leaners in gsc crosses but this one is actually really nice. 

2 people like this

Some cool smoke reports dude, all them sounds very nice smoke, though I like the sound off The New #6, sour berry’s an a potent hit, head rush followed by heavy body rush, that’s the perfect hit !! for me anyhow...

enjoy em man

2 people like this

@Sargares from the group of growers your working with have any off them reported any problems of hermies etc with "The New". Im at the point now that unless there is good solid reports on a lot of the newer strains im going to give them a miss. I have had no problems with "The New" but like others I have with other strains from various other breeders releases. 

Toke...

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Sargares from the group of growers your working with have any off them reported any problems of hermies etc with "The New". Im at the point now that unless there is good solid reports on a lot of the newer strains im going to give them a miss. I have had no problems with "The New" but like others I have with other strains from various other breeders releases. 

Toke...

Yeh from seed and us genetics now i factor in a 1/3 kill ratio for hermies. In a mixed grow that seems about right. 

With the new out of all the phenos so far I've seen one true hermie with a couple of weird mixed male/female parts on the lowers. That was my one. This run had no herms in at all. 

Also.... Smoked new # 1 last night. Great smoke. Probably level with number 3. 

Smells like pine and citrus when ground. Smokes the same too but with this lovely summer fruits thing on the back end of the exhale. Effect was the most directly OG like so far. More stoney than the rest. This one and 3 I think are both viable keepers and 7 is a pretty good smoke too. 

4 people like this

@Sargares Thank you so much for doing the kick ass smoke reports mate ;)

Greatly appreciated  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark...

Edited by HSO-Mark
1 person likes this

17 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Sargares Thank you so much for doing the kick ass smoke reports mate ;)

Greatly appreciated  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark...

Got a few more to do yet but probably be the weekend now as the Mrs is getting angry at me smoking all day, every day. Hahaha. Trying to work through all of my stuff and all of the news in a relatively short time means lots of smoking. Downside is my tolerance is going through the roof so probably best to lay off for a few days anyway. 

Cheers though. Very impressed with the new so far. Delivering good rates of keeper worthy plants. Need to run the 3 & 1 at least myself. The new is probably my favourite cookie plant I've tried so far on the market currently. I think I may prefer it even to discobiscuit which is saying a lot. Its got all the quality of discobiscuit but the yields are better. No cheesey phenos though so if you're looking for something like a cheesey cookie the discobiscuit definitely is the ticket. Added a good number this last run to plants worth another punt atleast. Discoteq 6 & 9 both epic, The new #3 & 1 and 3 chems #9 and the formula one #9. 6 in approx 30 females is a pretty good haul in my books. Lucky number 9 it seems. 

Edited by Sargares
4 people like this

Some cool smoke reports mate... Sounds like you have been enjoying anyway ;)lol 

2 people like this