Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sargares

Sherbinksi's The New

275 posts in this topic

In my veg tent is 20/4 because I have mother's in there and I worry about em flowering out in desperation on lower cycles. 

 

The main tent is on 18/6 veg and I drop down to 14/10 ish for just a few days before I flip to prep em to go. Find they're pretty much ready to go then as soon as I go to 11/13. My current grow I'm on day 4 of flower cycle and I'm already 100% confident on males and females. Some Indicas will flower on 14/10 some times I think so they're virtually onto the flower cycle at that point anyway. 

 

I leave lights off for minimum 24 hours before harvest. Some times I go a little longer. Never gone 72 though. I always harvest at the end of a dark cycle, in the dark. Once they're all chopped down at detached from the roots I'll turn the room lights on and get to work setting them for dry. 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Sargares said:

In my veg tent is 20/4 because I have mother's in there and I worry about em flowering out in desperation on lower cycles. 

 

The main tent is on 18/6 veg and I drop down to 14/10 ish for just a few days before I flip to prep em to go. Find they're pretty much ready to go then as soon as I go to 11/13. My current grow I'm on day 4 of flower cycle and I'm already 100% confident on males and females. Some Indicas will flower on 14/10 some times I think so they're virtually onto the flower cycle at that point anyway. 

 

I leave lights off for minimum 24 hours before harvest. Some times I go a little longer. Never gone 72 though. I always harvest at the end of a dark cycle, in the dark. Once they're all chopped down at detached from the roots I'll turn the room lights on and get to work setting them for dry. 

 

Thanks for the added info mate  ;)

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Oh and while I'm here! Sorry to go off topic but need to use this platform as a warning. I have mentioned it in my other log but never the less! 

 

Anyone buying from seeds here now assuming they have your back (like they claim on every single podcast etc.) well they don't. I lost a 300 dollar pack of sky cuddler kush from mean gene. Either they shipped me a damaged pack or the seeds where stolen out of the pack in transit (or buy a little cunt in dispatch.) who knows? What matters is shn refused to replace despite failing to deliver me anything. I've been quite polite with them but they haven't emailed me back since last week so I think they're just ignoring me now. Considering they're over priced, their website is bad and they have had numerous personal detail leaks.... And they can't process cards.... The only thing they have going is some good breeders and customer service.... Turns out they don't have the later anymore and no longer offer post sale support to international buyers. So don't waste your doe guys. 

 

Personally sticking to buying direct from breeders at events now. That way the money goes to the guys who earned it not some inept middle man. Sent a buddy to product earth for me as I promised the Mrs a weekend.... Hso hooked him up with a good stack of seeds including a 5 pack of the new for virtually nothing (about 70 quid I think for 4 packs of beans including the new) and emerald mountain (which was the reason I wanted to go, that hso did the truthband release with) top guys.... Sad story regarding mandelbrot but a worthy cause now.... Hooked us up with the works for virtually nothing again. Been super helpful to me on IG and I was going to buy some beans from them from the states but they messaged to say they where coming to product earth.... So had to sort something out. 

 

Anyway, fuck Shn and their fake post sale support and back to the new round 2 from now on! 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Sargares said:

Oh and while I'm here! Sorry to go off topic but need to use this platform as a warning. I have mentioned it in my other log but never the less! 

 

Anyone buying from seeds here now assuming they have your back (like they claim on every single podcast etc.) well they don't. I lost a 300 dollar pack of sky cuddler kush from mean gene. Either they shipped me a damaged pack or the seeds where stolen out of the pack in transit (or buy a little cunt in dispatch.) who knows? What matters is shn refused to replace despite failing to deliver me anything. I've been quite polite with them but they haven't emailed me back since last week so I think they're just ignoring me now. Considering they're over priced, their website is bad and they have had numerous personal detail leaks.... And they can't process cards.... The only thing they have going is some good breeders and customer service.... Turns out they don't have the later anymore and no longer offer post sale support to international buyers. So don't waste your doe guys. 

 

Personally sticking to buying direct from breeders at events now. That way the money goes to the guys who earned it not some inept middle man. Sent a buddy to product earth for me as I promised the Mrs a weekend.... Hso hooked him up with a good stack of seeds including a 5 pack of the new for virtually nothing (about 70 quid I think for 4 packs of beans including the new) and emerald mountain (which was the reason I wanted to go, that hso did the truthband release with) top guys.... Sad story regarding mandelbrot but a worthy cause now.... Hooked us up with the works for virtually nothing again. Been super helpful to me on IG and I was going to buy some beans from them from the states but they messaged to say they where coming to product earth.... So had to sort something out. 

 

Anyway, fuck Shn and their fake post sale support and back to the new round 2 from now on! 

 

That's pretty crappy service mate :(

 

One of our breeders had a similar issue with a US based seed breeder and lost over 10k€ worth of seeds due to a "customs" issue but we never got anything from customs lol

 

It's taken over 18 months to get a reply and replacements which had to come via me in the UK as USA to Spain is pretty bad for seizures lol

 

Took 3 day's from UK to Spain  :yep:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@HSO-Mark yeh I'm only a minnow but makes no damn sense regardless. Those seeds cost them what? Maybe a 3rd of what they cost me? They loose a customer for good. Not many walking the walk in this game unfortunately. I've had other seedbanks where if you don't do recorded delivery the cash is ALWAYS "stolen in the post." etc. Hang over from the black market i suppose in the states, or a continuation of it in the UK. 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sargares said:

@HSO-Mark yeh I'm only a minnow but makes no damn sense regardless. Those seeds cost them what? Maybe a 3rd of what they cost me? They loose a customer for good. Not many walking the walk in this game unfortunately. I've had other seedbanks where if you don't do recorded delivery the cash is ALWAYS "stolen in the post." etc. Hang over from the black market i suppose in the states, or a continuation of it in the UK. 

 

 

One reason I've been playing with setting my own site up here in the UK  ;)

 

I've got the contacts for 99% of the breeders out there, I'd say I'm trustworthy the part I'm having issues with is the damn banks and payment gateway lol

 

Still pretty much a cash business  :yep:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I've got the contacts for 99% of the breeders out there, I'd say I'm trustworthy the part I'm having issues with is the damn banks and payment gateway lol

 

Seem’s to be a problem for most this one, hope you can get it sort’d m8...

I’d deff buy from 100% trust’d Uk seller I know...

I would rather use the Cash, recorded delivery method, it just feel’s a cleaner process, once done it can be forgotten abt...

Having to use a card or bank transfer is what has stopped me ordering from Hso direct, an don’t fancy sending cash to Spain...

Once an if you do get up an running, you’ll have my custom...

Good luck if you do m8...:pimp: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Shn emailed me back but it was basically to say they'd taken my advice on board and will do what they can in future (clearly their shipment methods have been rumbled by someone along the line and they need to change courier or packaging or both) but that there is nothing more they can do right now.... Think I've managed to acquire some cuts of lime pop kush though so not a total loss on the freeborn selections front. 

 

Yeh Mark you should make it happen. Card processing is basically impossible it seems but most of the euro banks at least accept bank transfer. Seems in the states despite state legalisation they can't even get a damn bank account. 

Edited by Sargares
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Well at least they email’d you back, for all that seem’s to have been worth to you...

You would think that since they basically admit’d the fault was in their postage method’s, that they would have at least offer’d you something back...!!!

Never heard off them before all this hassle you’ve had, an now I know...

Cool you got some cut’s off a strain you want’d for this grow...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sargares said:

Seems in the states despite state legalisation they can't even get a damn bank account. 

 

That's the federales , it's that ridiculousness  that screws most distributors. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

 

One reason I've been playing with setting my own site up here in the UK 

 

put me on the preferred customer list.  :yep:

 

sam

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I’d say you’ll be on that list at @samhigh 

Hey m8 cool that storm missed you, if you loose power a lot, you needa get a small portable generator, so you can plug it into ur socket ring an you have power in ur socket’s (get electrician to set it up) it could help keep you cover’d over short power cut’s....

Good luck m8...

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

 

One reason I've been playing with setting my own site up here in the UK  ;)

 

I've got the contacts for 99% of the breeders out there, I'd say I'm trustworthy the part I'm having issues with is the damn banks and payment gateway lol

 

Still pretty much a cash business  :yep:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

Put me on your list my friend, rather give you my cash :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Cured smoke report for the new:

 

Smell in the jar: Orange diesel with some creamy hazelnut thing going on in the background. Quite loud too. 

 

Ground up smell: similar to the jar smell but much more sharp and sour. 

 

Dry toke: Citrus and fuel. 

 

Flavour: Not as intense as the gorilla. I'd say its a 6/10 on flavour strength. It's sour hashy earthy with a little orange. Mouth coating is diesel. 

 

Potency: Effing strong. 9.5/10. I have to have a break for 30 seconds after the first hit to get into the groove. Huge headrush as soon as you inhale. I reckon a light smoker would puke, to be honest. 

 

Effect: I took her down a little early I think. Quite uplifting, psychoactive. Not the best for doing stuff though as its a very intense high. Alright for watching TV but not much more. Sends me to space to be honest. 

 

Overall, really nice. If anything, a little too strong! I'll give it 65 days or so next run and see if that mellows the effect a little. 

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats on a successful harvest of 'The New' mate, interesting reports also when fresh and after the cure. She sounds like a worthy strain of running.... Was it just the 1 phenotype you are running out of curiosity? Including the next run?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now