Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Owderb

Your fishing day

2,408 posts in this topic

got about a 10lb mixed bag out the canal today, mostly roach but a few decent perch and quite a few gudgeon (stopped when i switched to double-maggot tho). pole-fished it all, was gonna use a waggler but discovered i'd left the butt-section of me float rod at home :blushing:

all in all, a grand day out, even if it did piss it down most of the time, but thats wot brollies and thermos's are for aint it lol

tight lines

punky lol

Well a totally different story for me this week aswell peppi. :)

Just as I got to the res it started to rain and I managed to get wet before I started. lol

I fished the method again and after 2 hrs i'd got 4 bream but it rained and it rained and it rained more.In fact the bastard never stopped so i said fekk it and packed up.It had gone beyond being a pleasure session and to top it all by the time I,d got in the car i was fekkin drownded and my piles were killing me lol

Then i had to go to tesco and fetch some cream for my ring and was stood in the line waiting to pay hiding the box.Everyone was looking what i'd got cos i'd only got that one item and let me go to the front. :)

Big letters on the box,both sides,ANUSOL lol

I felt a right twat. :)lol;)

Made out it was for my missus :blushing:

Owd lol

Well a totally different story for me this week aswell peppi. :(

Just as I got to the res it started to rain and I managed to get wet before I started. :smug:

I fished the method again and after 2 hrs i'd got 4 bream but it rained and it rained and it rained more.In fact the bastard never stopped so i said fekk it and packed up.It had gone beyond being a pleasure session and to top it all by the time I,d got in the car i was fekkin drownded and my piles were killing me :D

Then i had to go to tesco and fetch some cream for my ring and was stood in the line waiting to pay hiding the box.Everyone was looking what i'd got cos i'd only got that one item and let me go to the front. ;)

Big letters on the box,both sides,ANUSOL :thumsup:

I felt a right twat.  lol  lol  lol

Made out it was for my missus ;)

Owd :thumsup:

368717[/snapback]

hi owderb hows it goin

dunno if you have seen that stuff carp anglers are using in bait and as method i think its called betchalin or something like that ill find out for sure when i see me mate its a stiff paste made from pure shrimp its used in chinese cooking i tell ya if ya smell it theres no way its goin near your mouth me mates lad uses it on the float for tench and bream it works a treat in method the best approach is to break some of the block and pour a lil hot water on it to make it liquid then use the resulting liquid in ya method mix it stinks but boy does it catch fish weve got a paste made from boilie powder betchalin and a thing call n butric acid this is a brilliant combination wrapped around a boilie as a paste when the bream get on this were in for a sleepless night give it a whirl in ya method it works a treat

peppi

get a job u lazy barstard .... u go fishing everyday.. :smoke:

:smoke:

get a job u lazy barstard .... u go fishing everyday.. ;)

:smoke:

368853[/snapback]

who me him or both ?????? lol

peppi :smoke:

look im only here 2 check ur permits ...

so drop em and lets count the rings :smoke:

I'll look into that one Peppi cheers :smoke:

Arse....If I could afford it I would go everyday. ;)

Fuck wok.Theyve shagged me up the arse for 20 odd years of work so now its my turn :smoke:

I'll look into that one Peppi cheers :smoke:

Arse....If I could afford it I would go everyday. ;)

Fuck wok.Theyve shagged me up the arse for 20 odd years of work so now its my turn ;)

368858[/snapback]

likewise matey i would fish everyday if i could but work fucks that good and proper i just need to win the lottery and get me a lake in france lol

and its the summer holidays from college for me! 4 months of sittin on me arse, doing fuck-all, preferably next to the canal :smoke: i do love being a student lol;)

punky :smoke:

and its the summer holidays from college for me! 4 months of sittin on me arse, doing fuck-all, preferably next to the canal ;) i do love being a student ;)lol

punky  :smoke:

368861[/snapback]

punky

you dont know how lucky you are!! working sucks ass i used to be on the dole just so i could spend all my life on a lake near here thats hard as far as carp are concerned

but the cold hard reality of birds,kids,work seeped in and ruined it all

bugger

;)

Thats the spirit mate :smoke: .Get them spliffs rolled and chill in your own little world on the bank ;)

Owd :smoke:

Thats the spirit mate :smoke: .Get them spliffs rolled and chill in your own little world on the bank ;)

Owd :smoke:

368865[/snapback]

yep cant get out enough nowdays used to do mad long sessions (2 weekers) on a local lake come home sign on ,stock up on goodies back to the lake nowdays im lucky to get out once a week you cant beat a fat spliff by the water at dawn lol

peppi ;)

me and a m8 fished for a month solid i had a broken leg and we went 2 3 lakes caught shit loads... got ill ....mentle story will share some time... im sure .. :smoke: canny wait

da pig in da poke

off down the canal again saturday hopefully. anyone used Van Den Eynde SuperCup groundbait? heard its damn good for the roach. i aint bothered about the size of em, i just like catching shitloads lol;)

punky :smoke:

canal again today after work, had a few roach n some small bream, not a great deal of fish tho. saw a pair of Buzzards, a Kingfisher and a family of ducks with 7 babies, so was pleasant :yep:

punky :blushing: