Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

InTheSystem

Gorilla Breath & Lemon Garlic OG

157 posts in this topic

i have some bubbas gift on just now i like indicas myself the stronger the better.but i want some sativa for the day

also looking into a vape my lungs are buggered now.always getting chest infections these days...

15 minutes ago, TheGr33nMan said:

i have some bubbas gift on just now i like indicas myself the stronger the better.but i want some sativa for the day

also looking into a vape my lungs are buggered now.always getting chest infections these days...

Yes I saw your Bubba's Gift, will keep an eye on that. It is 100% on my next germination run and when I know how these genetics fend... Sativa's seem to give me paranoia and self consciousness, so I tend to avoid them these days.. Vaping is cool, you need to buy a good vape though.... Do you smoke tobacco with your joints? Usually is the culprit. gave that crap up years ago and all problems went away like that.

2 people like this

@InTheSystem No mate i gave up tobacco 18 years ago.i was 30 cigs a day but now just pure green joints.

hso green crack gave a me a racey anxiety buzz.my next run i think i will be doing sugar breath & bubbas gift

i am trying too talk my partner into putting another tent in the house lol

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, TheGr33nMan said:

@InTheSystem No mate i gave up tobacco 18 years ago.i was 30 cigs a day but now just pure green joints.

hso green crack gave a me a racey anxiety buzz.my next run i think i will be doing sugar breath & bubbas gift

i am trying too talk my partner into putting another tent in the house lol

Nice mate - I gave up 3 years ago and used to be 40 a day. So cheap fags where I live (less than 4 quid a packet)... After I got into the habit that smoking a joint with tobacco was OK, ended up smoking 20 spliffs a day.... After going pure green I spoke like 3 spliffs a day or 5/6 socially (mates and growing buddys over). 

I got massive paranoia off Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush.... Strongest weed I have even grown/smoked BY FAR... and got 420g dried and cured on a 400w HPS though so it's always tempted me to do again as it lasted foreever. I still had 150g when I was harvesting the next load and get pestered for it after 2 years. Its the plant in my profile pic haha  

Get another tent on the go and it's your partners also legally, good to have them on board ;)

Edited by InTheSystem
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Cruising through week 3 now @ day 17 of flower, starting to see some buds appear now! so things are getting interesting.. The gorilla's are one a 1.0/1.1 EC and the Lemon Garlic OG is on 0.9 EC, I have tried to increase this but saw signs of over fertilising so backed off again.. I suspect she will start drinking a bit more on weeks 4 & 5. Temps are 25c and humidity is 52% - dehumidifier will come out in about 2 weeks to keep that at bay, particularly during lights off. 

Gorilla Breath #1

Heavy drinker! Taking about 8l a day at the moment.

large.DSC01791.JPG

Gorilla Breath #2

Pretty much fully recovered now, I cracked out my Dr Repair on Cyco nutrients and all the green came straight back with a nitrogen and zinc, iron hit. She is taking 6l a day with zero run off. Will put 8l through her next feed to get some run off.

large.DSC01793.JPG

Lemon Garlic OG

The smelly one! She has the most bud development and the stinkiest so far, she drinks the lightest though at about half that of the Gorillas

large.DSC01801.JPG

Thats all for now people. Will update again in a week, should be much more bud action happening..

Cheers :bong:

Edited by InTheSystem
6 people like this

Looking real nice in there, super clean setup and great pics and details.

Toke...

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Looking real nice in there, super clean setup and great pics and details.

Toke...

Yo Toke, big ups for the kind words Sir! from you that is encouraging - I have been enjoying reading through your journals particularly... Thanks for checking in and posting!

2 people like this

All 3 plants look in really good shape but Gorilla Breath #1 has caught my attention and looks to be the biggest plant in the room at this stage ;)

Your just hitting that stage where the vertical stretch with stop and then the real flowering fun can begin  :yep:

Please keep the updates coming mate. This has the potential to be one crazy flower show  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

1 person likes this

On 03/05/2019 at 8:27 PM, TheGr33nMan said:

Chocolate Mint OG is one of the strains i am going too try this year.

You won't be disappointed mate :)

Super gassy flavour combined with the sweet taste from GrandDaddy Purps, which also contributes to the end product looking amazing  :bong:

She's really taking of in Europe now. Big yields of some Fire looking flowers, what's not to love  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

All 3 plants look in really good shape but Gorilla Breath #1 has caught my attention and looks to be the biggest plant in the room at this stage ;)

Your just hitting that stage where the vertical stretch with stop and then the real flowering fun can begin  :yep:

Please keep the updates coming mate. This has the potential to be one crazy flower show  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thank you for the encouraging words brother... Gorilla Breath #1 is a monster in the making, she has just emptied a 12l res in one day... She is about to burst with flower growth I think and thanks to a few members doing journals in last years sub forum, I have managed to study the strain a little and be a bit tactical with the training and I think doing this has avoided a 'stretchful situation' lol I have a good 1.5 foot of height still before they even get remotely close to 16 inches from the CMH. So I will sit back and let them go now... It is hot today though (way over the 30c mark and 29c now (22.50)) so I have had to crank the extractor and intake on full whack to get temps to 26-28c stable... Do not want to have to get the air con out in May/June, that would suck.

The other 2 plants obviously are great too but yes, that Gorilla Breath #1 is certainly a strong phenotype thus far.. I have a nice mother of her too so she is in the collection now and hopefully my first HSO keeper for future diaries as I learn the strain and introduce new ones... Chocolate Mint OG next on the HSO line up and I am sure more to follow after. I have been working hard on a guerilla site the last week too (literally blood sweat and tears haha) and have a fair few Gorilla Breath #1. #2 and LGOG clones rooted to put out and some seeds from RGS for a play.. More to follow on this soon all going to plan :pitchfork: 

Edited by InTheSystem
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

You won't be disappointed mate :)

Super gassy flavour combined with the sweet taste from GrandDaddy Purps, which also contributes to the end product looking amazing  :bong:

She's really taking of in Europe now. Big yields of some Fire looking flowers, what's not to love  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

I have not seen any Humbolt strains here yet to be honest with you, the associations/weed clubs around me it is all a Kosher Kush show, but they take the absolute piss sieving the buds for resin and then selling it at an inflated price. People don't realise it even though the menus say: Weed - Kosher kush, Hash - Kosher, Isolater - Kosher, BHO - Kosher. Hmmmm lol Anyway, minor rant over - Dinafem is also very very popular here, particularly the Criticals, Moby Dick and Amnesia strains (photos and autos). I have had really really really dank Dinafem Moby Dick before off a mate who knows his shizzle. Anyway, the CMOG sounds amazing and the HSO genetics I have going now are impressive to be fair. Lets see what develops!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Update time! Now at day 23 of flower... The Gorilla Breath really stretched on week 3, I had to tactically remove fan leaves to control height and try to keep the canopy as even as possible. The smell now off my Gorilla #1 is DIVINE, I have to open and shut the tent quite quickly this time of day as the smell can quite easily escape into the house if left open to long.

Gorilla Breath #1
Monster really, on 1.1 EC and PH swinging spot on, res temps are perfect at 19c after adding a couple of ice blocks in the solution when I top up or change res.

large.DSC01831.JPG

Gorilla Breath #2
She really wanted to stretch, she was pretty hungry this week so also upped to 1.1 EC. PH at 6. 

large.DSC01853.JPG

Gorilla Breath #1 and Gorilla Breath #2 side by side

large.DSC01835.JPG

Lemon Garlic OG
ahh the little lemon, bless her - she has a lovely smell to her. Nothing in size compared to Gorilla's though (not sure if it is fair to compare?).. 0.9 EC and perfect swings and res temps:

large.DSC01851.JPG

Hopefully can get these girls under some led lights if @diyleduk does not hate me asking for them each week lol If not I am sure the CMH will see me fine, they have done to date.

That is all for now good people, update again next week and I am sure it will start to get really interesting this point on! ;) 

Edited by InTheSystem
3 people like this

@InTheSystemthere looking spot on and looks like you tamed the stretch on the gorilla breath well done m8 its a first class grow

36 minutes ago, TheGr33nMan said:

@InTheSystemthere looking spot on and looks like you tamed the stretch on the gorilla breath well done m8 its a first class grow

Thanks Dude for the kind words! Still a way to go yet though, anything can happen hehe Yes I thought I had tamed the stretch well and at day 16/17 I let them go and wow they really stretched a lot in a week lol Fortunately now they are past the stretch period and will start packing on some weight. The smell is pretty intense as mentioned on Gorilla Breath #1 which dominates the tent now. Before it was actually the Lemon.

Considering they have what, 5 or 6 weeks left? (CMH shaves a week off usually), it is going to be a nice flower show my instincts tell me.. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@InTheSystem Those Gorilla Breath are really ging for ut now in the sttetch phase. That should be now over and focus will be on big fat bud production  :bong:

One big piece of advice I would offer would be to get some support structure in play as those buds are getting ready to fill out like a fat kid in a candy store  :bong:

The Lemon Garlic OG looks dewarfed compared the the GB ;)

Looking great from here my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
1 person likes this