Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROSS

c-result?

19 posts in this topic

has anyone heard of or used a nutrient called c-result? 

i was given it as a freedie by the bloke in the grow shop.

2 people like this

After a brief search online I've learnt that it's not a nutrient.  It's something you add in addition to a normal feed.  Sorry I can't comment on its worth as I've never heard of it either.  You have to question why someone was giving it away though. :unsure:

Yes I got a bottle that I was given to test , hard to say if it worked as I used seeds not clones 

What product did you get? I was given a tester of their C NO INSECTS and I'm planning on using it on my babies when my flower tent is emptied after my recent dose of springtails. 

i was given just c result and its said to increase yields,i cant find much info on it so i just wondered if anyone on here had any info

Odd name choice, I'd prefer A* results myself like.

Sorry I can't offer anything constructive but I'd never heard of it either 5mins ago.

2 people like this

C Result is to help nutrient uptake, it claims that it will help a plant uptake 80-90% of all the nutrients in comparison to a normal level of 55-65 %. Similar to the product Moonshine, however Moonshine recommends to reduce you nutrient dosages by a third where as C Result does not make such recommendations. 

16 hours ago, PabloEscobud said:

C Result is to help nutrient uptake, it claims that it will help a plant uptake 80-90% of all the nutrients in comparison to a normal level of 55-65 %. Similar to the product Moonshine, however Moonshine recommends to reduce you nutrient dosages by a third where as C Result does not make such recommendations. 

have you used it pablo? did you notice better results or not?

I have used it for it , got a bottle for free , plants stayed healthy but I can’t say increased yield due to running seeds..:oldtoker:

my only thought is, if someone is giving freebie testers they must be sure it will work or they will be well out of pocket if it fails, or they could be freebie testers to the shop, either way it needs success

C-result was brought to the UK only in 2018 & was given out as FREE samples to All good hydro shops, I got a bottle myself & tryed it on some Tomatoes last summer & I’ll be honest I could see a difference. The tomatoes on C-result were bigger & there was a lot more of them per branch..

So Iv been using it since then on the “ORNIMENTAL’S” wink wink & Iv not seen a massive yield difference but they sure look healthier 

You Only use the product the ONCE during week 1-2 of flower

1 person likes this

On 10/04/2019 at 4:43 PM, Spliff420 said:

C-result was brought to the UK only in 2018 & was given out as FREE samples to All good hydro shops, I got a bottle myself & tryed it on some Tomatoes last summer & I’ll be honest I could see a difference. The tomatoes on C-result were bigger & there was a lot more of them per branch..

So Iv been using it since then on the “ORNIMENTAL’S” wink wink & Iv not seen a massive yield difference but they sure look healthier 

You Only use the product the ONCE during week 1-2 of flower

Are you connected with the company by any chance? 

A question @Arthur Mix, why would this not work with seeds ? 

My friend and I was gave c result as a freebee.. my first grow I've never had anything to compare to but I pulled 52oz from 8 plants. 

My friend who usually gets around 45-50oz got 60 oz from same clones and same set up ect ... 

Hard to say if it worked or not, what I can tell you is it stinks lol

@Leafneck it’s as said seeds grow different as not clones. So hard to run a test like I say yielded well , may have been strain may not. Until someone runs it with clones nout can be compared imho.  Then some could use and not and directly see ..:oldtoker:

Posted (edited)

i will do a side by side comparison on 2 cuttings,it will be interesting to see what the yeilds are because the 2 plants are mutants, i think its called tetraploid or diploid.

i will get a pic up in a bit

Edited by ROSS