Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BigM

C Vault weed storage

Is the C Vault any good?  Are they used just for curing or can they be used for long term storage too?

Am sure if its what I am thinking of I have seen them in videos of dispensaries. Kind of think it just does the same job as a glass jar apart from they have a holder for the boveda pack? I just shove my boveda pack in the jar with the bud and have been happy with the results. I recommend the boveda packs deffo improved my curing process for me. 

C vault.. Holding Capacity of 28 to 50 Grams.. price with postage £25..

My kilner jar collection from the supermarket.. holding capacity 6ozea. Price £2.99ea no contest. Are you selling these or are you actually considereing paying £25 for a pot that only holds a couple of oz at best? :smokin:

1 person likes this

At what stage do the boveda packs go into the jar?  Straight after drying or after burping the jars for a couple of weeks?

What is best for long term storage, 18 months plus?

i suppose freeze it but remember to defrost before smoking

If you or anyone reading this is selling or producing these.. then you should make them bigger, cheaper, and fit an integral hygrometer.. still wouldn’t buy one but someone might. :smokin: