Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ne5

Auto flower help

19 posts in this topic
32 minutes ago, Ne5 said:

It must be because the lamps are too close as the room temps are actually 24. I’ll lift the lamps up even further then it if one Hermied on me it would devastate my crop 

I don’t think mine had anything to do with how close the light was to the plant. I think it was down to the fact my environment was too hot and too humid.

Once the leaves curled up on the one plant, it just kept growing and growing. It was twice the size of the other 2 Kush plants. 

It wouldn’t flower either. After 20 weeks, I realised the fucker had pollinated my skunk & cheese! 

I still can’t believe I let it grow for 20 weeks! 

1 person likes this

aim your air inlet away from the plants, aim it at the wall of the tent, so it has enough time to heat up a little before it hits the plants. and they should perk up, maybe higher the light above it a few inches too see if that helps. allso if your room temps are 26c the root zone temps will normally deffo be lower, anything less than 20c at root zone level causes problems:yinyang:

1 person likes this

On 10/02/2019 at 1:31 PM, Pau176 said:

I don’t think mine had anything to do with how close the light was to the plant. I think it was down to the fact my environment was too hot and too humid.

Once the leaves curled up on the one plant, it just kept growing and growing. It was twice the size of the other 2 Kush plants. 

It wouldn’t flower either. After 20 weeks, I realised the fucker had pollinated my skunk & cheese! 

I still can’t believe I let it grow for 20 weeks! 

I’m keeping a CLOSE eye on the crop now for Hermies 

On 10/02/2019 at 4:33 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

aim your air inlet away from the plants, aim it at the wall of the tent, so it has enough time to heat up a little before it hits the plants. and they should perk up, maybe higher the light above it a few inches too see if that helps. allso if your room temps are 26c the root zone temps will normally deffo be lower, anything less than 20c at root zone level causes problems:yinyang:

Yeah I’ve raised the lights and also stuck a circulating fan in front of inlet so it moves the air around more of the room instead of one direction.