Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bartman

Mark and Lezley Gibson. Busted. Again. Please Support.

39 posts in this topic

Best news this decade!

5 people like this

Happy days, good start to the year :v: 

4 people like this

On Victoria Derbyshire now. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

“Blackmailed to want to be well.”

She can grow it for £20 ounce, her private prescription costs £700 an ounce and she’s on benefits.

NHS washed their hands saying it was too expensive being supplied legally by GW.

I’ve seen figures where cannabis epilepsy prescriptions cost £2000 month that’s £24,000 a year, :shutup: pack of 5 seeds costs £25. 

Governbent is adding 3 zeros to the costs, allowing suits to make a killing out of the ill and poor.

Yep, law needs changing and the uk to recognise what the rest of the world knows. :g:

13 people like this

Prosecutor Brendan Burke .....insisted that the couple had broken the law and would be prosecuted if they did so again.

despite the case failing and likely ending exactly the same way? Sounds like a horrendous use of state resources. 

3 people like this

Prosecuting barrister Brendan Burke insisted that the couple had broken the law and warned that they would be prosecuted if they did so again.

Will he be round to confiscate her legal cannabis if goes past its expiry date?

2 people like this

This is terrific good news.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Mcgarret said:

On Victoria Derbyshire now. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

“Blackmailed to want to be well.”

She can grow it for £20 ounce, her private prescription costs £700 an ounce and she’s on benefits.

NHS washed their hands saying it was too expensive being supplied legally by GW.

I’ve seen figures where cannabis epilepsy prescriptions cost £2000 month that’s £24,000 a year, :shutup: pack of 5 seeds costs £25. 

Governbent is adding 3 zeros to the costs, allowing suits to make a killing out of the ill and poor.

Yep, law needs changing and the uk to recognise what the rest of the world knows. :g:

In these small minded Isles (after the brief reprieve, stopped because a few schizo cases, that Could have been in the making already, they can't prove Cannabis caused it) it will Never happen.    We just have to get used to it.    I found it's better to just confirm to Police you NI number, name and address, and No Comment on everything else.  Or as the Republicans do, tell them you don't recognise their legitimacy, and say Nothin   g.        

Steroids are illegal to sell, not to own.  I got some removed by Customs coming from Turkey (a years supply of testesterone - they won't prescribe it despite low levels which are needed).   I filled in some forms,  got a cheapo solicitor to draft a legal letter, and they were forced to hand them back.     But with medicinally needed cannabis extracts -  just typical of Police looking for an easy bust, to get that extra stripe on their shoulders, and bolster their arrest quota.   As I said, I have rels in the Police, who maintain most are nasty cunts on a power trip.  I was accused of "supply" but provided my blood tests, gp letter, and financial statement - I could only afford to go once a year, buy the test, and have a weeks holiday.    They were sick when they had to hand them over, as the cops didn't understand the law, and made assumptions not based on fact, so on the criminal standard of having to "prove" intent, they were fkd.     Cops and Customs..... what to do?  

large.5e163d2dbf9a2_PoliceStory..jpg

Edited by pepe16
more jibberish
3 people like this

Good news, i often think these public cases are to merely prove a point or to scare the others into thinking growing your own isnt an viable option (its only option for anyone that is not loaded or just wants to continue with pharma meds). But it is also these cases which are changing the laws in other countries! 

Peace to all

4 people like this

On 1/10/2020 at 3:26 PM, wallen420 said:

Good news, i often think these public cases are to merely prove a point or to scare the others into thinking growing your own isnt an viable option (its only option for anyone that is not loaded or just wants to continue with pharma meds). But it is also these cases which are changing the laws in other countries! 

Peace to all

The ONE thing I don't get about med produced cannabis extract....is the Astounding Cost!!!!!!!!   I watched a documentary about a Granny with neuropathy, and the only thing that managed it, was smoking or cooking.  So she grew her own,  told the authorities she was doing it, and got busted.......hence the mini film.   That cannabis is used by people with medicinal needs, as well as the THC effects.      I mean, the cost.....just typical Big Pharma, or small labs, wanting to make a big buck.   The Granny said she would never stop growing her own in the end, and the cops gave up as too much bad publicity.  I wish I could find it now....special report on BBC, I think.

2 people like this