Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubbleguppie

pre £100 600 wt led

Thanks for the import last night folks on those which said to avoid the cfls ive diced to take the plunge and go for a led im thinking one 450 600 wt. I do how ever need it to be completly silent (so ya cant here the fans ). Firstly is it possible to get such a unit on a small budget ?? Secondly with a 600 should i just do one dense plant (with lst etc ) or 2 medium plants (will be in 12 ltre grow bag ) thanks in advance . My room space is massive 1,5 wide x 1.5 high x 3 meters long.  Yes i know what you lot are going to say ya can do loads in there. But im trying to keep elcy coasts down as well as heat issues etc (for extraction ive got a 5 inch black orchid thermo static  controled fan thanks again

1 person likes this

You need to build a space.  Then light it and ventilate it appropriately.  The room you have is too big for you to light adequately.   And too big for a five inch fan.

Work out the area of your proposed grow.  And box it in.

4 people like this

Post £100 600 nw turnips

1 person likes this

Base your area around your assets.

5" thermostatically controlled black orchid fan.  How much air can it shift.

Build an area appropriate for your fan.

Ensure you can keep said area warm.

Then work out the light required for that area.

Otherwise you are just going around in circles.

You can order a hps set up stealthily enough from a shop of sorts.  It can't be any further than nine miles from your gaff this shop.  You just have to pre order and they get it in.  You pick it up.

I've not used them but I'll pm you details if you want.

I'd recommend you build an 800cm x 800cm box clad with kingspan with as much headroom as possible.   Get it lightproof.  Fit the fan, filter etc. Then consider what light you need for that space.

I'd not recommend going any bigger as I know full well how hot that attic will be come August.  Even then a five inch might struggle. 

Start with a space.

1 person likes this

@Phoenix i dropped you a inbox i think i know the shop of which you speak the fan pumps out roughly 350 cubics per hour, ive also got a 6x6 poly carbonate greenhouse comeing down for the summer months. So almost tempted to leave it till that comes down.  The good thing is im end of terrace tucked out the way in a L shape corner with just wharehouses that back on to the garden. :) only reason im tempted for he loft again is i need something to do in the winter months

Get building.

;)

Ease the boredom.