Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Buckshots

First Grow - Seedlings

17 posts in this topic

Hi UK420 family, hope everyone is well and having a good weekend :yep:

As it's my first grow I'm just after a bit of feedback / reassurance as to how the girls are looking at this stage (Mods - hopefully i've posted in the right place?)

20181111-115511.jpg

The 3 larger girls are 11 days old and the one on the far left, which i'll repot today is about 6 days old (one of my originals didn't make it as she wasn't strong enough to break free from her shell)

The Blueberry OG is on the far right. She's only 2 days old (The mrs wanted to get involved and planted one for herself .... I was more than happy with 4 :rolleyes:)

They're potted in biobizz light mix and are about 6" away from a Maxibright LightWave T5 light, they also have a small osculating fan gently blowing them. I'm spraying them with water every 3 days or so, am I right in doing this? :unsure:

20181111-115423.jpg

20181111-112108.jpg

4 people like this

They all look healthy to me. It looks like you are doing just fine!  I wouldn't re-pot any of them yet though. They look far too small for that. Let them get a bit bigger first.  :yep:

2 people like this

20 hours ago, Buckshots said:

Hi UK420 family, hope everyone is well and having a good weekend :yep:

As it's my first grow I'm just after a bit of feedback / reassurance as to how the girls are looking at this stage (Mods - hopefully i've posted in the right place?)

20181111-115511.jpg

The 3 larger girls are 11 days old and the one on the far left, which i'll repot today is about 6 days old (one of my originals didn't make it as she wasn't strong enough to break free from her shell)

The Blueberry OG is on the far right. She's only 2 days old (The mrs wanted to get involved and planted one for herself .... I was more than happy with 4 :rolleyes:)

They're potted in biobizz light mix and are about 6" away from a Maxibright LightWave T5 light, they also have a small osculating fan gently blowing them. I'm spraying them with water every 3 days or so, am I right in doing this? :unsure:

20181111-115423.jpg

20181111-112108.jpg

Get some liquid seaweed. Maxicrop or Shropshire Seaweed. Spray the girls with that instead of water. 

3 people like this

Vitax is the brand of seaweed extract you’ll probably find at your local garden centre but it’s all much of a muchness.

1 person likes this

They are looking great so far, humidity and temp are pretty much on point, keep doing what your doing and you'll have some nice bushes going soon.

@Lancaster8 @Greenbeangrows @Muppet @Larry Badgeley Cheers for the replies lads. Grabbed some Shropshire seaweed extract yesterday, i'll start with a low dosage.

Repotted the girls yesterday.. wishing i'd kept things simple and just grown one strain. You live and learn I guess! Thinking of starting a diary so others can give me a helping hand if needs be.

Screenshot-2018-11-17-at-09-29-36.png

:yep:

7 people like this

2 hours ago, Buckshots said:

Repotted the girls yesterday.. wishing i'd kept things simple and just grown one strain. You live and learn I guess! Thinking of starting a diary so others can give me a helping hand if needs be.

You're doing really well.  There's nothing wrong with growing different varieties. That's the only way you are going to find out which are your favourites. Well done! 

2 people like this

Looking good in there buddy, good work :bong:

If their green dont worry too much they will all grow in their own way some go fast some slow patience is the best thing to learn while growing this fantastic plant :)

1 person likes this

Hi guys, I was just wondering when these would be suited to going under my light (250 MH). large.image2.png 

Too early. Give them a week under a CFL or a T5

Cheers.

Edited by Blackfingernail

Does anyone know what happened to this one? 

large.5c6d64d77203f_IMG_27712.jpg

The others seem to be growing just fine. However, the one on the right has nothing growing inside the two initial leaves.  

large.IMG_2766.JPG