Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goonerjunglist

Medical Cannabis Meds

33 posts in this topic

mate your post said

On 07/11/2018 at 6:40 PM, Breezus said:

As it stands in the UK there is no delivery system for flower , no approved farmers, no storage and distribution and no way to fix that in less than a year . 

my post pointed out there is approved farmers, storage and distribution in the UK. Nothing about Ireland, I would suggest that Irelands not really interested in finding a supply chain until they have had some nice jollys throughout Europe,Canada,and the US

2 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

mate your post said

my post pointed out there is approved farmers, storage and distribution in the UK. Nothing about Ireland, I would suggest that Irelands not really interested in finding a supply chain until they have had some nice jollys throughout Europe,Canada,and the US

Apparently their trying to source it in Denmark 

10 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Apparently their trying to source it in Denmark 

mate from memory that young lad Billy Cadwell's medicine had to be sourced through Dublin because the UK had no direct link at the time and Ireland had I think palms might be being greased because there are hundreds of sources In the USA and Canada.If you wanted to source legal medical Cannabis where would you look Cali or Denmark?

eta bet you a quid the same people who took the trip to Denmark to find a source have a trip booked to Canada and the USA to have a look there as well

Edited by Jimboo
1 person likes this