Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

countrock

olive oil in weed oil=bad taste to smoke

19 posts in this topic

Hello 

i have 8ml of oil and i poor in 0,2ml of olive oil, and now the taste is shit.

If i buy terpenes to mix it,will the taste be improved?

Do not smoke olive oil!!! 

Even a little mixed with canna oil is very bad for your lungs. You could get pneumonia .

You will not be able to dilute it with terpenes now best just to ingest it orally.

peace

lil d.

10 people like this

Shit.My stash is low and i don t like the high when i eat it.

Anyway,thanks for the reply Lildaveham.

cheers

1 person likes this

Olive oil is also carcinogenic when burned. 

4 people like this

lollollollollollol

fs

3 people like this

I gotta ask sorry .. 

What made you think adding chip fat to your perfectly smokable canna oil would improve it???

And 0.2 to 8ml??   When I first saw the post I assumed you were attempted to use olive oil as a "carrier oil" for cooking purposes maybe.. but clearly not judging by those amounts..

So what were you thinking man?  If you don't mind me asking like?

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Dodgee you don,t wanna be using it for cooking your chips either, it has a low smoke point ie burns low temps so not recommended for high heat cooking. 

Edited by me n me girls
4 people like this

I'm going to join in. Don't smoke olive oil man!! Cook something with that in it , sufficiently long enough to decarb it otherwise even eating it will be wank.

1 person likes this

This thread has reminded me of a conversation with a mate who used a bit of olive oil to take residue from finger hash off his hands, he was saying it tasted awful, will tell him to chuck it after reading this!

Goes to show how harmful prohibition is, simple things which should be general knowledge aren’t!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

This thread has reminded me of a conversation with a mate who used a bit of olive oil to take residue from finger hash off his hands, he was saying it tasted awful, will tell him to chuck it after reading this!

Goes to show how harmful prohibition is, simple things which should be general knowledge aren’t!

Don't chuck it mate just eat it 

4 people like this

Maybe it will separate if you leave it to settle for a few days. Putting in the fridge might help too.

I have had a dropper bottle of cbd oil/olive oil mix separate before after standing a very long time.

if you dont like the taste, have you considered trying a suppository  :wassnnme:

5 people like this

35 minutes ago, iBMe said:

Maybe it will separate if you leave it to settle for a few days. Putting in the fridge might help too.

I have had a dropper bottle of cbd oil/olive oil mix separate before after standing a very long time.

That s what happen mate.I took 3 times and the 3rd dose was a lot thicker with more "weedy" taste.

For sure i won t  smoke it:wallbash:.

Edited by countrock

On 5/10/2018 at 1:04 PM, Dodgee said:

I gotta ask sorry .. 

What made you think adding chip fat to your perfectly smokable canna oil would improve it???

And 0.2 to 8ml??   When I first saw the post I assumed you were attempted to use olive oil as a "carrier oil" for cooking purposes maybe.. but clearly not judging by those amounts..

So what were you thinking man?  If you don't mind me asking like?

I thought to make a salad dresing for my mother,so she doesn t brake my b@lls about the smell.

Just now, Joint hogger said:

if you dont like the taste, have you considered trying a suppository  :wassnnme:

The taste is excellent my friend.I live in the mediteranean and the oil  is superb...among many other :)