Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Weed is good: Jeremy Corbyn's son plans 'hemp cafe' to cash in on the latest craze for cannabis-related paraphernalia

20 posts in this topic
On 9/29/2018 at 4:14 PM, stummer said:

I'm all for people making money, just wrong when its lying to people to do with their health. Funny how corbyn wants to end greed is good capitalism but then would support this. Know its his son and all but goes against what his meant to have said. Another politician who'll say one thing and do another, in the name of winning votes. Imagine my shock

how is Corbyn responsible for what his 26 year old adult son does ?

Are your parents responsible for whatever you get up to ? and would they support you ?

4 people like this

I think the disctinction between CBD snake oil  and hemp products needs to be highlighted. Corbyn junior is focussing on the latter, and hemp products have been available for as long as I can remember.

Him and his girlfriend are doing up the shop themselves, they don't come over as get rich quick types.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Joolz said:

how is Corbyn responsible for what his 26 year old adult son does ?

Are your parents responsible for whatever you get up to ? and would they support you ?

Fuck me joolz the post is from 2018? lol

His son is responsible for his own actions. Your right. Your also right that most parents would support their child. 

On 29/09/2018 at 0:16 PM, Joolz said:

this is the legalisation that some people have been campaigning for so avidly, all the benefits of cannabis but without the high of the evil mind bending, schizophrenia inducing THC

the more people jumping on the snake oil bandwagon and making wild claims about its efficacy in curing everything, the less likely recreational use of real cannabis becomes

This National Hemp Service is a bit of a joke, a publicity stunt perhaps. Thomas comes across to me as someone who is quite pro-reform and outspoken on a number of issues (have a look at his Facebook profile) and probably a stoner himself, which I imagine his father is quite tolerant of. 

Edited by soto
2 people like this

When I said stunt, I mean the name. Can you imagine Theresa May having a son like this?

Edited by soto