Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dizzy1

Storm or Arizer Air? Advice before purchase please. Really tempted

Afternoon.

Am in the market for a decent portable vape and have noticed the Arizer Air has come down in price significantly. I was initially going to purchase the Storm as am on a limited budget so the Storm on price point and function - can't go wrong.

I'm going to be cheeky and ask if I would be eligible for any further discount off the current price with me being a UK 420 member? I used to own the Original Solo and really liked it, but dropped it a few too many times and it finally bit the dust. Have only just started using cannabis again after a long period off and want to do away with smoking altogether. I already have the budgie bubbler, but appear to have lost the glass adapter, so would appreciate knowing which part I would need to purchase if I were to buy either of these vaporizers. 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Dizzy1
typos

I've only tried the MightyCrafty, volcano & the Solo II so not much variety, but I went for solo II over the Air cos it seems like more of a portable desktop vape (bigger) so I presumed the vapourising might be more efficient.  Looking back I should have got a desktop vape cos i only use it at home!

I don't think the storm and air are comparable.........out of the two the air is better quality.

I've got the storm, original solo (still going) and solo 2, which is the one I prefer, but it's not cheap.

Good Luck

:oldtoker:

I have them both, the Air wins by a street on every level. 

1 person likes this

On 05/10/2018 at 4:55 PM, stu914 said:

I don't think the storm and air are comparable.........out of the two the air is better quality.

I've got the storm, original solo (still going) and solo 2, which is the one I prefer, but it's not cheap.

Good Luck

:oldtoker:

&

On 06/10/2018 at 3:58 PM, mad elf said:

I have them both, the Air wins by a street on every level. 

Are both sport on here lad, I Adopted the Solo early on after trying MFLB and some fake asthma inhaler looking thing that was pants, like you I loved it but alas I dropped that big old thing too many times, bought another as for the money there was not much else in comparison at the time and I loved that thing. Then I quit the tobacco and never wanted to be without a vape again on the gamble of the Air only being an improvement I picked up the Air (when it was first launched) and only carry that around now (+1000000x18650 spare batteries) that seem to last a good 3-4 vape cycles each when new. I go through a couple of glass tubes a year because I am clumsy and I also have the Ryot smellproof case I carry it around in my pocket daily (had to cut out some sponge for a snug fit). Love it, used it discretely in shops and large pubs slyly while on the move. The only time I get the solo out is to leave in the car at festivals or camping

as a backup.

:lucky:& caveat emptor

Disclaimer: I ain't used anything else apart from the above and am not that interested in chasing clouds and throat burn or whatever like some of these vape heads are so if that's your bag maybe don't buy it baby. When was the Air launched? It's been a while take advise from someone who bought some different vapes recently in the same price bracket to be sure, also the reviews on Vapefiend were very helpful to me.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the input. Decided on the Arizer Air which came super quick with a bonus of some sweeties! Thanks Vapefiend:) 

Not yet used as much as I would like as limited with what weed I can get hold of. It performs well, heat up time was fairly quick, it's a lot lighter and smaller than the original solo, which I like.  Have found the draw is quite restrictive, but it does give nice clean and tasty hits, not as much vapor production as the old solo, but it definitely gets the job done. Very happy with it.

1 person likes this

On 11/10/2018 at 11:32 PM, Dizzy1 said:

Have found the draw is quite restrictive,

Are you grinding up fine enough?

I at times used to struggle to take a draw with the old grinder but I went & bought a Kenwood chopper(see link) & I now just finely chop it up with this never had a problem trying to take a draw since.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-CH180A-Mini-Chopper-White/dp/B0000C6WPC

On 10/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, Dizzy1 said:

Thanks for the input. Decided on the Arizer Air which came super quick with a bonus of some sweeties! Thanks Vapefiend:) 

Not yet used as much as I would like as limited with what weed I can get hold of. It performs well, heat up time was fairly quick, it's a lot lighter and smaller than the original solo, which I like.  Have found the draw is quite restrictive, but it does give nice clean and tasty hits, not as much vapor production as the old solo, but it definitely gets the job done. Very happy with it.

If you havent already, invest in a couple of easy-flow mouthpieces fella.

Makes a big difference to the restrictive draw :yinyang: