Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Autofatman

Funny leaves on my Colorado cookies :(

Hello fellow growers! 

Yesterday morning I checked my little ones and they seemed fine, just got back from the school run so I went to check on them and their not looking good..

I don't know what I've done to cause this..

There probs about a week-2weeks old in 4 inch pots.

Been giving them a wet and dry cycle also with 0.5ml root stim and plant magic ot grow at the same amount because they were going light green so I add that to 500ml of water and I'm just taking abit out of that to feed them.

My water for them has been left out for about a month as it's in a big camping can with tap on it , could the water have gone off maybe? 

Temps and humidity are fine I'd say , unless they could have cold pots? Amb temp is 24 degrees. I'm using a 200w duel spectrum CFL around 3 inches away but the tops ain't affected.

Here are some pictures if someone could help me please , it would be extremely appreciated as I've never had problem with them this young before.

Many thanks in advance growers! Atb!!

30igsj8.jpg

2uypsmp.jpg

Could anyone help me please? It would be very much appreciated :)

Thank you in advance

What soil are they in?

@Rick Grimes hi mate , plant magic soil.

Black and green back buddie

you’re sure temps have been fine?

If so i’d pot them up, water them in with plain water and see how they recover over the next week.

1 person likes this

Have you let them get very dry mate? 

2 weeks in a 0.5 and plants will start to get hungry.

My bet. Providing your pot is rooted which it should be after two weeks then potting on giving it some fresh compo and nutes and they will perk up no end

2 people like this

@Rick Grimes @blackpoolbouncer

Thank you for your input boys! 

Last night I did pot them up and got the heat Matt on , their looking alot better today mind.

Going to give them some fresh water and some food tonight as I didn't water last night as the pots I had them in was damp still.

Bpb , yeah I have been letting them dry out enough mate as they have been droopy acouple times , my fault forgetting about them but not for too long tho.

I have been feeding them in the small pots but quite a small amount as I try not to burn my crops anymore lol!

All the best guys! 

Agen , many thanks :)

1 person likes this

When I said that I wasn't I plying overwatering mate. 

They. To me look like they had had been overly dry at some point.

If you see leaves wilt from underwatering then damage often follows with symptoms very similar to what you have seen.

Sherlock mate remember 

1 person likes this

@blackpoolbouncer  thank you buddie , no worries.

Yeah I agree I did let them dry out abit to much mate and that's my problem Id say then :)

Thank you Agen for that bro.

Sherlock , makes me roar everytime lol 

All the best bpb , or shall I say Sherlock ;)

Edited by Autofatman
1 person likes this

Have you ph-ed the water? I know most will say you don't need to when in soil but if it's way off you'll see an effect. I see signs of nute lock out maybe caused by PH levels.

1 person likes this

Thank you @bearukc , I don't see if it could be that as I've never had a problem with my water being out , but I suppose it could happen buddie .

Thanks mate , atb!

Hello, I hope I am wrong but........ you may have a rust type of fungal infection. This can be a right bastad to fight off. Afew questions, Have you got little tiny flies in grow room? Are you growing where you have had previous plants? Are there any yellow spotted( bang there goes the synchronisity thing again someone said spotted, on telly ,as I typed it lol) plants outside nearbye roses etc? If your girls dont get better then consider reading up on rust.  I  have used Neem oil to protect the leaves and Pyrethrum to kill off the flies (I think they spread the rust when they feed on the leaves). Even if you dont have rust I recomend Neem oil . Ok so hope Im wrong  Good luck    Muddy

1 person likes this

Hey buddie , cheers for your input , much appreciated! 

Saying flies I had to ditch my last seedlings as they were spotting up , looked on the back of the leaves and found bugs and eggs! After that I ditched the seedlings , painted my grow room Agen and also hoverd everything in side it.    

I think the bugs were down to me leaving a old pot with soil in which was damp next to my last seedlings which has all been sorted now. 

I've never had any other type of plants in my room also they haven't left the bedroom.

Looking at my babies now they have all healed up and growing just fine! No more spots on the newer growth which is pukka! 

Fingers crossed ill have no more problems now !

Thanks Agen bud! 

Atb!

1 person likes this

good news mate.hope all continues to be good. There is agood pic of rust on BBC website featuring Fungus, yes OK I am rust obsessed! It never sleeps.All the best   Muddy

Edited by mudman123
spelling

Yeah buddie which is great ! Thanks for that muddy , legend mate I'll have a butchers on there :) let's hope this grow goes well :)

All the best too muddy! 

Fatman