Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jadenugs

6 plant 6 strain grow

36 posts in this topic

@samhigh Cheers dude, I've heard of it but not sure if I've read it. Does he grow to the 5th or 6th, cut back to the 4th, then remove the 1st and 3rd, leaving 2 and 4? Or is that a mainlining thread I'm getting mixed up with? I'll have a look anyway ;)

2 people like this

2 hours ago, jadenugs said:

@samhigh Cheers dude, I've heard of it but not sure if I've read it. Does he grow to the 5th or 6th, cut back to the 4th, then remove the 1st and 3rd, leaving 2 and 4? Or is that a mainlining thread I'm getting mixed up with? I'll have a look anyway ;)

nugs he grows to the 5th or 6th node, then cuts back above the second node to get four main colas, great for light penetration and you can use the top you cut off for a clone. great read

sam

2 people like this

Had a read. I think I prefer to top at the 3rd and that gives me the choice of 6 if the bottom 2 work out ok. Otherwise, if I top at the 2nd and the 1st node is shit, then I'm only left with 2 and have to top again for 4.

Cheers Sam :smoke:

3 people like this

On 12/10/2018 at 5:29 PM, jadenugs said:

Had a read. I think I prefer to top at the 3rd and that gives me the choice of 6 if the bottom 2 work out ok. Otherwise, if I top at the 2nd and the 1st node is shit, then I'm only left with 2 and have to top again for 4.

Cheers Sam :smoke:

Why don't you do a bit of testing brother. Top some at node 3-4 others at node 5-6? Would let you see the difference and if any possible advantages  ;)

Nice to read that you jumped on the cal/mag deficiency with the Gorilla  ;)

Everything looks healthy and strong ;)

Keep up the great work :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

I have experimented with topping at lots of different nodes over the years and I have settled on topping at the 3rd node basically for the same reasons as Jadenugs does. 

2 people like this

@Smokebelch Nice to know brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this