Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

Diyleduk - What we do.

891 posts in this topic
25 minutes ago, diyleduk said:

@Bwm If we cant build it, its not worth building ;)

Ye can sod off, I’ll be doing any building, lol that’s the fun bit!!! 

3 people like this

31 minutes ago, ramblingmadman said:

Welcome diyleduk.

My sisters been asking my advice as she's getting set up in a new house.

She wants a very small tent and was going to get a 250hps with a digital ballast.

But, perhaps she'd be better off with one of your led lights.

What would you suggest for a mini tent 60*60*160cm , and what would be the approx cost?

Cheers

Hi. For a 60x60 the 135w quantum board  will do the job. 164.99 including 48h shipping. Assembly is free if you want it plug and grow.

https://www.diyleduk.co.uk/product-page/135w-quantum-board-v2-kit-dimmable

5 people like this

@diyleduk

I have a 250w hps in a 75x75x160 tent I have been running for over 10 years !! The debate about led’s has almost ended from the results I can see from the diary’s here already. Results look good and with the endorsement of uk420 I’m interested.

I would be interested in your opinions of a replacement for this and also what kind of cost it would be please.

Would it be the same as above ? 

Many thanks fella!!

peace!

lil d. :thumsup: :yinyang::skin_up:

4 people like this

@lildaveham Yes they have come along way recently mate with the rise of samsung mid power leds. The results are out there now, its just a case of avoiding the crap lights.

The 135w qbs are best in a 60x60 max or you would have to raise them for the spread, not got the power for a 75x75 imo. 200w-250w ish strip light is what i use. 

I try keep the prices around £1per watt but the newer gear can go a bit more. Do you have a budget in mind? The budget usually decides which leds and framework to use. 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, diyleduk said:

@lildaveham Yes they have come along way recently mate with the rise of samsung mid power leds. The results are out there now, its just a case of avoiding the crap lights.

The 135w qbs are best in a 60x60 max or you would have to raise them for the spread, not got the power for a 75x75 imo. 200w-250w ish strip light is what i use. 

I try keep the prices around £1per watt but the newer gear can go a bit more. Do you have a budget in mind? The budget usually decides which leds and framework to use. 

Thanks for the reply fella.

I would say that the budget would max out at £300 tbh but don’t tell the Mrs lol 

I am interested in a light that would not only out perform my 250w but also be at least good for 5+ years as you know I like to get my money’s worth lol 

peace!

lil d

4 people like this

You wont need £300. Or i could do you something fancy for that lol 

The 200w strip light would out perform it. Id give you your cash back if it didn't. The 250w would be borderline too much but as they all dim down to 50%, its handy to have that extra if you need it.

200w F series 3500k strip light £199.99

250w F series 3500k strip light £249.99

Thats built with the nice black 2020 framework (left pic). If you want the basic raw angle frame (right pic) its £20 off them prices. Same light just different frames.

large.DSC06424_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC05490_800x600.JPG

Its a 3 year guarantee from us. We pay any costs if you need to claim that. Samsung give 5 years on the leds and meanwell give 7 years on the driver.

12 people like this

@diyleduk that’s mint!!

i will be in touch.

peace!

lil d

3 people like this

420w custom job. 2.3µMol/j. 3500k Fseries.

Plenty of F-series 3500k instock. They go for 90p-£1/watt.

large.DSC06778_800x600.JPG

6 people like this

Have you got quantum boards in stock buddy

22 minutes ago, colboyxx said:

Have you got quantum boards in stock buddy

After the bank holiday mate. Plenty coming :yep:

1 person likes this

I would like you to build me a decent led set up buddy, how do I go about it.

1 person likes this

Just now, colboyxx said:

I would like you to build me a decent led set up buddy, how do I go about it.

Best to email with some info and we can have a chat about what to build. I'm usually about 8am till 8pm.

sales@diyleduk.co.uk

2 people like this

Ok buddy I'll do that, cheers

2 people like this

if you need a small grower to test one of them lol ..

6 people like this

Custom H-inFlux light. Should be good for the low height growers with the singles spread out..Well see.

260+ watt 

3000k LM301B. 

@tokenroll :naughty:

large.DSC06879_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06882_800x600.JPG

5 people like this