Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nasher90

Ripper seeds

25 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever tried these just bought old school from them anyone tried this strain 

I believe their Acid Dough won a top 3 for solventless extract but never tried them. 

Hope you find a winner 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Cheers breezus their whole catalog looks lovely 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Nasher90 said:

Cheers breezus their whole catalog looks lovely 

I've got the Acid Dough in the vault, let me know if you run yours , diary perhaps? 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

have run a single fems of acid dough, double glock and grape gum all in soil and not very well cared for but the end result was about an oz of each when dry.

grape gum was a real grapey smell and was nice tasting.

acid dough was a different taste altogether quite odd but not nasty seem to think it was a sweeter strain 

cant remember what double glock tastes like but i would grow all 3 again and if i had looked after them better and i am sure the end yield would have increased greatly.

have got 15 badass regs from a old herbies offer yet to pop but they wont be done for a while as im happy with fems at the moment and dont need the hassle of sexing ect lol 

1 person likes this

Zombie Kush is particularly special.

2 people like this

I've some dark  valley I think.  Might pop some.....

1 person likes this

Popping a zombie kush in two weeks when pineapple chunk is done not grown ripper before but have heard good things 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Limeflavouredheadbutt said:

Popping a zombie kush in two weeks when pineapple chunk is done not grown ripper before but have heard good things 

Get a diary up!

1 person likes this

large.5ae8e20dc7e4c_DSC00039(2).JPG

Zombie kush produces some nice plants, Smoking some as we speak:skin_up: 

4 people like this

4 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Zombie Kush is particularly special.

Wish I went for this one now as I can't find much info on old-school 

I joined another association recently in the canaries.  Nice place,  good folks,  brilliant pricing on  product.  Got chatting to the president of the club and he had a lot of good things to say about ripper strains.  He recommended a grow shop for seeds.  Eventually when the shop was open I got chatting to the grow shop guy.  (He grows a bit too and hacks stuff).  Basically he said when he pops a ripper seed he knows he's getting a decent plant that does what it says it will do.  Consistent.  Decent genetics.

Yes he was a seed vendor and they all have to make money but he had many different breeders kit but I could tell he was getting excited talking ripper.

1 person likes this

This is what turned me on to zombie kush:skin_up:

2 people like this

Looks amazing when I pop the old school ill do a diary keep you all informed these guys look genuine and don't put too much slur on their descriptions 

31 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

large.5ae8e20dc7e4c_DSC00039(2).JPG

Zombie kush produces some nice plants, Smoking some as we speak:skin_up: 

Bugger me lol that looks lovely 

1 person likes this