The Random Thread

whats_luring

Soo people this is the perfect place to place all of your ideas,thoughts & plans for this year :rockon:

You've already fucked it up mate lol The Random thread is for stuff that doesn't deserve a topic for example- Looking for a grow diary or what is lat.

Or stupid pictures like this-

fucked up onyx

@@whats_luring Did you find any blue phenos in your swiss cheese? Me and a friend brought a 10 pack each 2011 and found a few, amazing smoke but everyone i've talked to since hasn't seen it :unsure:
  • Like 4

How have i fucked it lol and erm

Cant remember that much but erm it was very wispy with a shade of blue to it proberly mayb

• Like 1

Here's somin Random yet helpful doesn't deserve a topic. 10 KG bucket of FBB 1/3 off £9.99 :D @ Home Base

Edited by SatIndica
  • Like 1

When schipnol (it was schip want it, not muds?) first started the random thread I thought it was a daft idea but it turned out to be f..king genius and lightened the feel of the outdoor section. So don't go getting your self banned 'what's luring' !! :) I find it hard to adapt to change you see.

• Like 2

You've already fucked it up mate lol The Random thread is for stuff that doesn't deserve a topic for example- Looking for a grow diary or what is lat.

Or stupid pictures like this-

Res how long did that beaut take to grow?
Edited by SatIndica

When schipnol (it was schip want it, not muds?) first started the random thread I thought it was a daft idea but it turned out to be f..king genius and lightened the feel of the outdoor section. So don't go getting your self banned 'what's luring' !! :) I find it hard to adapt to change you see.

It was Schiphol

@@SatIndica

Just 3 months lol

How have i fucked it lol and erm

Cant remember that much but erm it was very wispy with a shade of blue to it proberly mayb

Why have you said for this year? Do you plan to start a new random thread on an annual basis lol

The SC i'm talking about wasn't actually blue but when the light caught them they glistened blue, really nice smoke too.

Has anyone done any crosses with E's or Pm, how did they turn out ?

Yes I did. I dusted a female outdoor grapefruit with both PM and ES pollen. The resulting mixed seeds are pretty good.

Potency is good. Consistancy is a litlle bit hit and miss but for an f1 its gong to be. Most were finished mid october, some before. Good vigourous plants, lots of all three strains characteristics.

As a rule I plant these f1's for hash as the later ones produce huge open structured buds absolutey stacked with resin glands. The slightly earlier ones produce huge solid buds and a very citrus like/rotten fruit taste and smell and good potency when given decent sun exposure. I myself had a good amount of this in my outdoor jar this year, alas it has been smoked....

There is a strong possibilty the solid buds come from the maroc genetics and the open structure from the es but I'll never know. All three strains from female seeds .nl offer good value for money and are solid strains in my book.

I still have a good 100 beans from my 2011 batch that I'll be dipping into this season again for hash, but if any good solid heads pop up i mayl dry and smoke them if everything else goes tits up.

gallery_15439_2058_110216.jpg

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 14

That's a good description ,maybe revealing something we overlook ,weather pattern and flower formation . I found the plants that were in flower during the heatwave had better buds ,and they were ripe . With little colour in the leaves ,most fan leaves had dropped . Anything with chlorophyll is harder to smoke ,and even in the jar for a few months it can taste of hay .

About eight years ago I had some haze finish in late october or the first week of November . They hadn't leafy buds but there was a lot of sunshine late into the season . Of course it's strain dependent ,somewhat .

• Like 4