Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intense Nutrients

go
Intense Nutrients Go

16 posts in this topic

For information and query’s regarding INTENSE NUTRIENTS GO, GO+ this is the place to be.

Not telling you guys how to suck eggs or nothing, but maybe if you made up some little kits with maybe a grows worth of your nutes in and maybe gave them away or subsidised them to do diaries with you might get a bit of a buzz going. I did start looking up your products when I saw your forum, but have been using my current nutes for over 10 years and have been happy with results so couldn't really be arsed to try something new.

Sorry if this is taken in the wrong way.

4 people like this

Hi monkeypig 

thanks for your input, we always welcome constructive criticism.

we are currently looking for people to work on grow diaries, you sound like you could fit the bill.

We understand that you are happy with the results provided by your current feeding regime, with Dp hitting the UK a little over 10 years ago you will have been an early convert. 

if you are interested in giving IN a try and posting the results we will happy to on this occasion supply you with our full range free of charge.

IN

13 people like this

Incredibly generous offer from IN there!

Can't wait to see what you do with them @monkeypig

Congratulations on the windfall bro! 

A great way to show your confidence in your products guys well-done.  @Intense Nutrients

I'll look forward to seeing the results myself and I know others will too!

Nice1

7 people like this

@Intense Nutrients I’m doing a test grow for some exclusive humbolt seeds not on sale yet, this month if you fancy showing off your nutrient range I’m game grow in Soil 

regards 

c

4 people like this

think its a great idea to get a bottle or two into a couple of members hands nice one Intense Nutes i reckon things will be buzzing in here soon enough :)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Intense Nutrients said:

For information and query’s regarding INTENSE NUTRIENTS GO, GO+ this is the place to be.

@Intense NutrientsWhat’s different about these nutrients? Are they suitable for different types of mediums?  What about first time growers, would they find them easy to use? Are they Suitable for other types of plant also? (I’m thinking other herbs, maybe some other stuff too) 

I’m interested but wouldn’t want to splash the cash without knowing much about them.They’re quite pricey compared to chicken pellets ect.....

Sorry for all the questions, will be watching with interest. 

Many Thanks, BWM

P.S. Might be helpful to edit your first post above to contain a bit more info and maybe gather a bit more interest....just my 2pence worth guys. Good Luck! 

Edited by Bwm
Added last minute thought......
3 people like this

11 hours ago, Intense Nutrients said:

Hi monkeypig 

thanks for your input, we always welcome constructive criticism.

we are currently looking for people to work on grow diaries, you sound like you could fit the bill.

We understand that you are happy with the results provided by your current feeding regime, with Dp hitting the UK a little over 10 years ago you will have been an early convert. 

if you are interested in giving IN a try and posting the results we will happy to on this occasion supply you with our full range free of charge.

IN

Wow! What a generous offer.

Funnily enough getting a camera to be able to start diaries has been on my to do list, this would make a diary even more worthwhile. My only issue would be the delay to get started. I've got about 2 months left before I'll be ready for my next flower cycle. I feel this may be taking advantage of your very generous offer, In which case you may be better off making this offer to someone with a history of diaries who was ready to run straight away.

Whatever you decide, I look forward to seeing what Intense Nutrients can do, and I wish you every success as a UK company.

9 people like this

hi welcome to the site in. 

i would be happy to try your nutes out in my diarys on here, just kicked of a humboldt tester diary, i would give them a honest try out. pm me if possible.:yep:

2 people like this

Nice to see you lads finally on the site :):yinyang:

3 people like this

Can’t wait to test your products, cheers @Intense Nutrients :thumsup:

Roll on humbolt test grow 

2 people like this

Count me in if you want a RDWC diary :thumsup: :oldtoker: 

But in all honesty a member doing a clone run with established cuts for comparison is what we are really looking for here.....a report versus there existing brand would make me change

Good luck guys and a great way to get some noise going 

:yep:

2 people like this

Looking forward to this ....:oldtoker: will try and do them justice....

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, zen-ken said:

Count me in if you want a RDWC diary :thumsup: :oldtoker: 

But in all honesty a member doing a clone run with established cuts for comparison is what we are really looking for here.....a report versus there existing brand would make me change

Good luck guys and a great way to get some noise going 

One side of my tent is livers, manny stardawg, super orange glue, Jaffa cake cookies and Gg4 clones so i will be able to review the nutrients properly :smokin:

Edited by crticalcontent
Information
3 people like this

5 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

One side of my tent is livers, manny stardawg, super orange glue, Jaffa cake cookies and Gg4 clones so i will be able to review the nutrients properly :smokin:

Thats what Im talking about......a proper test by a man who knows the strain like the back of his hand and has done it multiple times

Ill be watching with interest

Good luck bro

2 people like this