Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickthegrasshill

Big Budda cheese hermie?

Hi all,im 4 weeks into flowering 7 Big Budda cheese Feminized , im struggling to upload pics to this site so can anyone help me and show me pics of a hermied plant in flower,ive removed it from growroom to save the rest which seem to be doing fine ,running a 600 hps,and a 250 ,with a beast of an extractor  ,Just hope the rest are ok. They are sticky so hopefully they r ok.

Try to upload pics mate, they might be ok, ive had problems with hermies some of them I just cut the balls off then they were good. I had 2 of my WWxBB hermie so bad I had to chuck em! My blueberry puts out the odd ball here and there so I cut em off

hopefully you get it sorted :hippy: 

1 person likes this

Smoked some of the buds ,they r not too bad ,just not as mutch as i usually get,thinking of buying a cooltube because of the weather

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I found the cool tubes and air cooled hoods held and radiated a lot of heat and gave several spots where the plants burn beneath in random locations beneath. 

I took the glass out of my air cooled hood and let cool air just run over the bulb and down onto the plants.  Using a larger extraction system I suck all the hot air right out of there.  

I say buy a bigger and better extraction system.

Edited by Inspiration101

Posted (edited)

I wouldn’t trust big Buddha seeds, it might well be a genetic problems rather than environment. I had terrible trouble with his blue cheese.

e2a you have to shrink pics to upload them and have to use a laptop, I cant even find my picture library on the mobile version.

Edited by nl5