Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zen-ken

Zen Ken welcomes the simian

170 posts in this topic

@badbillybob   Im thinking the website was so offended by my poor showing that it rebuked the images as not good enough :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 people like this

In the words of alan partridge AAAHAAAA

2 people like this

large.gorrilachop1.jpglarge.gorrilachop.jpg

Sorted @badbillybob......there about 20 inches long and as fat as me arm.....you can see the damage the heat has done here 

7 people like this

A very hasty chop.....will tidy up tomorrow :yep:

1 person likes this

:thumsup: some fat looking buds right there man. Very nice. 

2 people like this

Just now, The Padawan said:

:thumsup: some fat looking buds right there man. Very nice. 

The heat caused some major fox tailing as you can see......but the bud is rock solid and heavy as hell. (even the lower stuff)

There is only three here as I pulled one as followers will recall.....there is good medicine in there anywise...may just dry and RSO the lot this time 

:thumsup:

4 people like this

I did promise 'warts and all' from now on as I think f@ck ups can be valuable to document.

This is what happens if you dont get them temps in check in flower :yep:

3 people like this

Those smaller nugs look like little boulders. Delighted for you man. You really battled through it. Hope you get plenty out of it to keep you going till that gelato is ready mmmmmm can’t stop imaginging what that’ll taste like lol 

2 people like this

they don't look that bad Ken.

Ive harvested much worse than that...….

the thing is, those foxtailed buds fluff up nicely in the grinder mate.

And like you say, there is a good amount there, to keep you going till the next lot are done hopefully.

2 people like this

They look ok to me dude. They may have foxtailed with the heat but there's plenty on em to keep you going :)

Up to 3 times stretch. I best keep an eye on mine when it goes into flower. I could handle 3 times easily if I flipped now but I want another week for one of the others to catch up a bit, two in fact as the Pak needs to be grown near enough to size ime before flowering and the Purps#1 is behind and is a full on indica pheno so I don't think she'll stretch much.

Thanks for the 'food for thought' post, very helpful.

Enjoy your harvest :yep:

2 people like this

On 13/10/2018 at 3:24 PM, zen-ken said:

I did promise 'warts and all' from now on as I think f@ck ups can be valuable to document.

This is what happens if you dont get them temps in check in flower :yep:

This is exactly what growers should do. If you mess up and make a mistake , still post it so others can learn to not make the same mistake  :)

It looks lime the heat got the best of you this round brother, but still some nice looking flowers that will make some Excelent extract  :bong:

How much longer would you have liked to have gone for mate?

Another 7 day's? Maybe 14?

Things like this do occur in grow rooms across the world. Thanks for keeping it in mate :yep:

Making the best out of the situation  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this

On 14/10/2018 at 1:14 AM, jadenugs said:

Pak needs to be grown near enough to size ime before flowering and the Purps#1 is behind and is a full on indica pheno so I don't think she'll stretch much.

Your learning our pak mate :yep:

Very little stretch which carry over to the Purps in most regards. 1 pheno does like to stretch dubbed the "tall" pheno by @Smokebelch I believe ;)

Best to get pak to a decent height before the flip as the stretch is very minimal  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

How much longer would you have liked to have gone for mate?

Another 7 day's? Maybe 14?

Like you say brother....another week at least making it 9/10 weeks....the light leak added a few days tho I reckon.

Still..... she is a beast worth taming  :yep::yep:

3 people like this

On 15/10/2018 at 9:09 PM, zen-ken said:

Still..... she is a beast worth taming  :yep::yep:

Feedback I love to hear :yep:

Look out for a PM buddy ;)

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Im struggling with pictures atm.

More food for thought:

The resin production is amazing...the finishing bulb really made them heave it on at the end.

The taste is very different in each pheno.....some is sagey.....some is citrusy.....some is just plain weird.

All of them are heavy hitting and I am putting weight on at a stupid rate again. (giving me serious munchies)

Yield is irrelevant due to the issues but I was surprised still in a good way.

You look like you have smoked it when you do :rofl:

I will grow her again when I have more control over my heat issues.

Thank you everyone as always....... I will be back on dinafem real soon with a new diary.

6 people like this