Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JamJar

Digital 600w Ballast with Built in timer

Posted (edited)

Hi guys.

Been looking for a new ballast for a while and i came across this.. 

large.5b450269810ed_s-l400(1).jpg

It doesnt have a brand name on the ad so cant google it, so i thought id try u lot lol

Anyone got one, used one or even seen one? Ive not done much research on hps as of yet but ive not seen one of these before.

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar

Swerve it mate, get a decent digi ballast and separate contactor timer. That thing looks like its just waiting to break and burn in a way that only rubbish chinese ballasts can.

3 people like this

Just now, Golden Syrup said:

Swerve it mate, get a decent digi ballast and separate contactor timer. That thing looks like its just waiting to break and burn in a way that only rubbish chinese ballasts can.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I was kinda excepting it lol

Whilst i have u here. Whats the best brand for Flowering Bulbs. Il be running 400w hps in my flower room but theres tons of options for bulbs.

Atb

JJ

If I were still on with sodiums I'd use philips, if they weren't available grolux then Sunmaster :yep:  

2 people like this

@Golden Syrup thankyou sir. One lumatek ballast in the basket and i will find myself a philips bulb. 

And dont worry im going cmh at the end of the year when i have the money. I tried to find vheap cmh kits but they just dont exist lol

Thanks again

JJ