Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Welcome to Fleur du Mal seeds

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nice to see these seeds now on sale at very reasonable prices.

@Joolz Any idea when the ESB will be dropping?

I am glad your mrs is moaning at you again dude.

Edited by Smokebelch

8 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Nice to see these seeds now on sale at very reasonable prices.

yeah we are very happy to be able to offer all these great genetics again :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/store/category/2-cannabis-seeds/

@Joolz Any idea when the ESB will be dropping?

couple of weeks tops mate
we didn't want to go mad with the first order so kept it small but I'll be placing another when Baudelaire is back from his holidays next week :)

I am glad your mrs is moaning at you again dude.

yeah so am I ..............................I think lol

3 people like this

trust me youd miss the moaning if it wasnt there ...glad shes on the mend @joolz

and seriously @Baudelaire some cracking strains youve brought back there chap ..

2 people like this

New guy just looking round, got some nice oldskool strains @Baudelaire. Sure oldtimer thinks highly of your work with all those genetics in your catalogue! I thought ESB was gone forever. Thankyou for bringing it back

:thumsup:

generals daughter looks a lovely specimen I have to buy all of these strains soon as possible I bet theirs some magic  in those packs 

3 people like this

hey guys welcome back! first I've heard of your company but the strains sound very interesting... especially esb. need to save up for that one soon for sure!

Am I right in thinking that is the original @oldtimer1 strain, or is it a cross made from that? I found some old info here and the Nigerian skunk heritage sounds nuts - I'm no musician but I love a hard hitting sativa!

This isn't really a BCGA strain. It is a hybrid that a friend donated to help raise some cash for the legal problems of another friend. He is a UK grower who likes his sativas, and crossed one of his best (ES) with a blueberry male. ES was made about 24 years ago between some Nigerian brought back from Africa and an early version of skunk No. 1 sent from California. Es is the strongest thing he has and says "often causing a complete white out,  its like a roller coaster ride". He grew out the ESB and romberry side by side, here was his comments to me " If and when you grow out some es blue, early ones finish in about 50 to 55 days strength similar to the better Romberry's (5.5/10) I grew but more up. I have had the odd early ESB go hermy as a warning. The later ones take 65 to 70 days and are much much stronger (8/10) but with a very happy stone"  They all taste nice the late ones have a lot more up reminiscent of the Nigerian in its past, it lasts for a good long while.

Posted (edited)

A late (from me) welcome back FDM seeds - I still have Janis Special and Blue Widow seeds from 15 years ago.

Any word on the ESB hitting the UK420 shop or have I missed it ?

I'll be ordering up the GD again - is this from the original parents ?  

- Kafka

Edited by Kafka
3 people like this

Now this is a site for sore older but happy eyes....thank fuck youre back , just sayin :) but im new so ill play along ,wow these sound really really nice, what are they like?:yinyang:

On 8/8/2018 at 5:48 PM, Kafka said:

Any word on the ESB hitting the UK420 shop or have I missed it ?

good to see you back Kafka :)

ESB are on order, should be here soon :yep:

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

i guess i have to start my seed collection again so im interested in gettin some of these...classics and some of the best strains ive had the pleasure of smoking.....:thumsup:

Edited by Humpty dumpty
1 person likes this

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 3:37 PM, Joolz said:

good to see you back Kafka :)

ESB are on order, should be here soon :yep:

Appreciated :)

My GD order should be with you now

Posted (edited)

I'm not round here much these days as I don't grow anymore, but I remember Fleur de Mal being spoken of very highly when I joined up about ten years ago.

This could be the kick up the arse I need to work out where I can get a grow going...

Edit: and a uk420 shop! I should spend more time here.

Edited by silvester growdrobe
2 people like this

TL;DR, but has the spelling mistake on the main page graphic been mentioned ?

38 minutes ago, JimmyPage said:

TL;DR, but has the spelling mistake on the main page graphic been mentioned ?

No, that's below even us. 

1 person likes this