Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Claude

Serious Seeds News

Some great news  on Serious Kush; Last friday the Serious Kush was chosen as "European plant of the year 2018” in indica category by soft secrets magazine. The public could vote on their website which strain they like best. 

You already knew that in Spannabis 2017 we had a bud of Ser.Kush tested and it had almost 28 % THC. Just under, 27,.. I forgot how much exactly. So now this is our strongest strain and one of the strongest on earth. 

Simon

12 people like this

kudos claude ..well deserved chap .

good to see your still alive simon ..

2 people like this

:toot:

28 % thc ...:naughty:  ..............   now they would be worth a test ahhh ?  well  done on the award mate .....:yep:

have they been tested outdoors  guerilla grown ...  and if so how did they do ... height.. yield ... flowering time...  flavour   smell  etc etc ...... sounds like they may well be worth a bash in the  great outdoors  :toot:

Edited by vortex

Looking forwards to trying these :oldtoker:

How many plants/seeds do you rekon it would take to find a 27 28 percent thc one mate.  

1 person likes this

with a decent grow room and envio you`ll hit those numbers soon enough

I don't know if I agree with that mate 

12 minutes ago, Eyes of redness said:

I don't know if I agree with that mate 

I can assure you you will find soon enough!!

Respect

Claude

1 person likes this

Sorry mate I was trying to be funny there.  It's just I've grown out a few packs of seeds now and nothing has been exceptional and I just wondered what the odds would be in finding one of that magnitude.  I've got 4 gth on the pop as I've heard this is a bit much for people.  I just wanna feel what that feels like 

4 hours ago, Eyes of redness said:

Sorry mate I was trying to be funny there.  It's just I've grown out a few packs of seeds now and nothing has been exceptional and I just wondered what the odds would be in finding one of that magnitude.  I've got 4 gth on the pop as I've heard this is a bit much for people.  I just wanna feel what that feels like 

how long have you been growing ?

4 packs of seeds 

there you go mate ,my pal smokes loads around 1oz to 2  oz a week (when his jars allow it ).

he says he cant find something that does x or whatever . i always say maybe your looking for something in weed that

is just not there . mate my enviro is really good plenty of fresh air and lots of quality lights .then you will get lots of high quality weed .

do multi strain grows until you find the "one" . i do up to 20 different strains to keep my tolerance low .

make oils edibles ect . do what you have to do to keep it effecting you every day . sometimes a holiday for a day or two helps .

like i said before maybe your looking for something that weed cannot give you?

2 people like this