Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stummer

Sms fan controller

Anyone able to tell me what I should have each knob set too? I turned everything down to its lowest for when I was using the tent to dry. Can't remember what I had it before but it seems slightly louder than before. Unless not growing for a couple weeks I imagined it being quieter than it actually was lol

I keep my min speed at 50% and max speed at 100%

My temp i set it around 20c mark although in this warmer weather i bring it down to 15c, it will never reach that due to the air temp outside. :yinyang:

Farmer

1 person likes this

Which one have you got @stummer? The hybrids have different controls to the older ones.

1 person likes this

I am going from my sms twin pro 4.5amp version (just for clarity :))

Farmer 

Off topic a little bit but are these controllers worth the money?  

Atb

JJ

18 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Off topic a little bit but are these controllers worth the money?  

Atb

JJ

Every penny mate, best bit of kit I have ever bought.

I keep mine set at min on the low (left side) setting and max on the high (right) setting

2 people like this

Not sure which my one is but reckon I'll have it sorted. Bloody hot though and glad I am just vegging under the one bulb in this heat wave. Rest of my cuttings going into 6litre pots when lights come back on.