Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zinc

Light mover or not?

19 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, ursus1000 said:

@craigfjyp what extraction are you using? I have a 600w and an adjustawing,and have a 760m3 fan and 900m3 filter that copes fine. But 1200watts is a lot of heat to suck out.

i'm using a 6" rvk with an 8" rhinopro mate and its been pretty ok, my highest temps have been 31c but my average is about 26-27c, its upstairs in a small cupboard type room with a window so iv got the window open a few inches as well which helps a lot...

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, zinc said:

Sounds like your getting good yields @craigfjyp i have only done a couple of grows so far and pulled 15oz under 1 600w in a 120x80 ish homebuilt.

Hoping on this one to do a scrog aswell so jopefully that will aid a bit for even light penetration.

i think 15oz is about the average most people would pull from that sized space with a 600w light and some training/scrog to the plants unless you really fuck it up mate, it only works out at 2oz a plant if your growing 8 at a time which isn't really hard to do at all, some people on this site can pull 5/6oz a plant easy, if your grow room is set up properly we should actually be pulling in over half a kilo(about 22oz roughly) from each crop from a 600w hps at a gpw mate....

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, craigfjyp said:

i think 15oz is about the average most people would pull from that sized space with a 600w light and some training/scrog to the plants unless you really fuck it up mate, it only works out at 2oz a plant if your growing 8 at a time which isn't really hard to do at all, some people on this site can pull 5/6oz a plant easy, if your grow room is set up properly we should actually be pulling in over half a kilo(about 22oz roughly) from each crop from a 600w hps at a gpw mate....

Our environment isnt set up properly yet to be honest. Too hot in there with ligts on. Hoping to scrog this time. We only had 4 in that space. Last run we got 2 plants given to us and were not trianed properly at all and was lucky to get much off them at all. They ended up at about 5 feet and had no topping. The clones we had from a previous grow were jnintentionally the plants we didnt like to grow. They were out of control and had branching everywhere. Nightmare to trim afterwards. Ah well live and learn. Got some gorilla glue to go in this time which have already been started and are about a ft tall at the moment. I havent actually seen them to see what we will be dealing with though. Aiming this time for that gpw

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, zinc said:

Our environment isnt set up properly yet to be honest. Too hot in there with ligts on. Hoping to scrog this time. We only had 4 in that space. Last run we got 2 plants given to us and were not trianed properly at all and was lucky to get much off them at all. They ended up at about 5 feet and had no topping. The clones we had from a previous grow were jnintentionally the plants we didnt like to grow. They were out of control and had branching everywhere. Nightmare to trim afterwards. Ah well live and learn. Got some gorilla glue to go in this time which have already been started and are about a ft tall at the moment. I havent actually seen them to see what we will be dealing with though. Aiming this time for that gpw

mines isn't perfect either mate but it can get pretty hard keeping the temps down in the hot summer weather though, iv not had any heating on for weeks and had most of all the windows open in the house for about a month solid and i still can't sleep at night because of how hot it is and that's with the house only sitting at around 23/24c so i can only imagine what its like for the plants under hps lights at 30/31c lol