Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

platinumbud

Are any of the hso strains strong ?

20 posts in this topic

hi, currently smoking on some em dog, its a cross of chemdog#4 and og kush. real chemdog taste to it, that gassy fuel/ lemony type thing. the buzz is stellar. :smokin:

i have a amherst sour d ready soon, can't wait to try that one. the new hso tester seeds sound great too, platinum cookies f3 and gift of fire. be some keepers from them too know say. :yinyang:

em dog below pic

large.IMG_1181.JPGlarge.IMG_1153.JPG

5 people like this

Buy a few more packs of blue dream and you will find something excellent, you can’t judge a strain from a small fem run from seed.  Blue dream will have a totally different high and structure to the 24k t with it being a sativa, grown well it is a total brain melter.  My best buddy has a blue dream keeper which produces exceptional extract which is simply very strong.

Different strains for different brains and all that as orange strains don’t really agree with me and just give me a dull headache.

good luck on your search.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, platinumbud said:

Looking very nice mate, what was the flavour like? I’m hoping to find a spicy but sweet spicy one like old jack 

I'd say moderately OG kushy; nice and earthy, but with some piney flowery undertones. Definitely a sweet citrusy mango taste in there, especially in one of the two phenotypes I did, but I wouldn't describe them as spicy. Definitely worth a try from HSO though, if you fancy something tasty and potent.

I'm two weeks into flowering two more from the same pack. I'll have a thread on it soon so keep an eye out :smokin:

Edited by SevernValleySavant
2 people like this

smoking another pure joint of the hso dr greenthumbs em dog in my pic above, and its getting better by the day, its full of a dank og coffee,and fuel chemy tastes. and the stuff is super strong. great night cap smoke. and im a long time smoker. it whoops me. lol 

2 people like this

Just ordered hso chocolate mint bubbas gift sapphire og sapphire mango black dog and black jack sweet seeds and Dinafem amnesia original hopefully I’ll get to try one out soon :skin_up:

2 people like this