Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TheHashasin

New but Old.

Hi,old grower here,nice Community. Used to be a member when it was created and whent dark for a while,nice to be back. Peace. :smokin:

1 person likes this

Hello and welcome back to the fold brother 

:yep:

Welcome back!

Hello im the other way in old but new

Take care

Stillo

1 person likes this

Welcome back my friend :bong:

I too was about in the old days & have recently come back! There are a few more doing it too! There must be something pulling us all back?

I think there is a conspiracy going on & that @Joolz has been sending us subliminal emails to entice us back :alien: :rofl:

Hell, he even convinced me to become a subby again! Fuck knows how he did that, but I got about £200 or more in seeds since I returned too, one from a really special Dinafem Seeds competition for 5 Gorilla Seeds, a new strain (thanks again @Dinafem-Mark :yinyang:) (check out my diary on the awesome Gorilla Strain.

My subby seeds are Smile, which are in the fridge for my autumn/winter grow :skin_up:

I wish you well with your endeavors mate. What strain(s) are you starting back up with?

Peace :yinyang:

Welcome back. Must be something in the air pulling us back. I too was once a member here.

I know one thing, since joining I've been more careful with the grow and it has improved the end product immensely.

Having so many people to advise you is golden. :)

I have only Joined these Boards a few days ago but the advice i have had so far as been absolutely outstanding, i am new and i have never grown before but due to the advice i have had i am extremely confident in being successful.

Take Care

Stillo

3 people like this

Welcome:skin_up: