Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


walnutpolecat

Buddhas tree oganicus anyone

Seems to be new on the market and super eager as it should be suitable for the autopot.  But just wondering if anyone on here has completed a grow using it. 

 

It's organic and  complete nutes for flower and veg nothing else needed.

 

But is it any good?

 

Surely some test must of been done before market but I can't find anything. 

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post

99%, what about the other 1%?

imho any play on the word organic usually means its not ; mills's "organo" for instance:wassnnme:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@buddy13 

 

The other 1% is citric acid, apparently..

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

apparently

;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

It depends how much you want to split hairs, if its in a bottle its not organic. Especially since it can be used in hydro systems, coco etc ;)

 

What is interesting though is its a one part grow and bloom feed, and mixes very nice for what it is supposed to be. I have got a bottle with me right here, I intend to give it a little bash and see how it goes. One bottle of grow/bloom and root tonic for an entire crop I'd like that :) 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Golden Syrup how it look compared to flora nova , is it as thick ? this may be what I need to replace GHE now they Monsanto all me old bottles done now, but I also aware most the minerals etc come from dubious companies anyway, but fuck Monsanto lol

Share this post


Link to post

@Marthur Ix Not thick really at all, mixes really nice and doesn't fall out of the solution easy! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Golden Syrup said:

It depends how much you want to split hairs, if its in a bottle its not organic.

I fully agree, I didn't want to sound like a militant though;)

Share this post


Link to post

Currently growing in indoororganics living soil mix so I totally agree about organics. Although if it's' not in soil "organic" from a bottle is the next best thing. 

Once the sun starts to diminish I need a bumper crop and experimenting in coco and autopots has been my decision.

So In a more knowledgeable growers mind are organic nutes a was of time? 

@Golden Syrup let us no how u get on I'm very interested as u say a one part nutrient just make the whole process that much easier especially with the autopot

Share this post


Link to post

Hey I’m new to this, I’m currently using organicus 99 but I’m using recommended dose for early bloom which is 3ml per litre, however this only brings my EC to 0.5 which is weak? I’m having to add more to bring the EC to 1.2, is this safe ? What do you guys think ? 

Share this post


Link to post

I personally stick to e.c levels. ( I use ppm)

However a good grower I no follows buddah tree recommended amounts and his grow works out great. 

Alot of companies advise higher levels so you use more product. 

I've just about to switch to Buddah Tree for flowering. So I will update my amounts added and ppm levels in next few days 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi mate 

 

thanx for reply, yes please let me how you get on, I’m at 1.4 EC and my plants seem to be loving it but iv had to add 5ml per litre which is a lot more than suggested 

 

regards

Share this post


Link to post

Been feeding for a couple weeks now and really having to up my doses. plants are looking pale. Using 3ml per ltr now and ppms are still low.  Not to pleased for cost and plants. Hopefully will find the sweet spot then be out for another bottle at this rate.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi mate 

so iv just gone over what they say to put in and gone by EC instead, my EC is now at 1.6 and my things are thriving 

regards 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now