Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

walnutpolecat

Buddhas tree oganicus anyone

Seems to be new on the market and super eager as it should be suitable for the autopot.  But just wondering if anyone on here has completed a grow using it. 

It's organic and  complete nutes for flower and veg nothing else needed.

But is it any good?

Surely some test must of been done before market but I can't find anything. 

Cheers

99%, what about the other 1%?

imho any play on the word organic usually means its not ; mills's "organo" for instance:wassnnme:

2 people like this

@buddy13 

The other 1% is citric acid, apparently..

36 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

apparently

;)

1 person likes this

It depends how much you want to split hairs, if its in a bottle its not organic. Especially since it can be used in hydro systems, coco etc ;)

What is interesting though is its a one part grow and bloom feed, and mixes very nice for what it is supposed to be. I have got a bottle with me right here, I intend to give it a little bash and see how it goes. One bottle of grow/bloom and root tonic for an entire crop I'd like that :) 

5 people like this

@Golden Syrup how it look compared to flora nova , is it as thick ? this may be what I need to replace GHE now they Monsanto all me old bottles done now, but I also aware most the minerals etc come from dubious companies anyway, but fuck Monsanto lol

@Marthur Ix Not thick really at all, mixes really nice and doesn't fall out of the solution easy! 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Golden Syrup said:

It depends how much you want to split hairs, if its in a bottle its not organic.

I fully agree, I didn't want to sound like a militant though;)

Currently growing in indoororganics living soil mix so I totally agree about organics. Although if it's' not in soil "organic" from a bottle is the next best thing. 

Once the sun starts to diminish I need a bumper crop and experimenting in coco and autopots has been my decision.

So In a more knowledgeable growers mind are organic nutes a was of time? 

@Golden Syrup let us no how u get on I'm very interested as u say a one part nutrient just make the whole process that much easier especially with the autopot