Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HSO-Mark

Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Tester Thread.

354 posts in this topic
36 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Fonz But how long do we wait? 

If it's worth waiting for then as long as it takes :smokin:

Rome wasn't built-in a day.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@HSO-Mark no need to feel bad at all. The fact that there coming directly from the breeders in the usa is pretty cool in itself and i think well worth the wait. 

Never know by the time they arrive there could be new strain developed for testing lollol

Edited by JamJar
3 people like this

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Totally understandable brother and I feel so bad for letting you all down :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

Not at all bro ! International is always a punt my friend. I'm sure you'll sort it just sorry I can't hold off this time but I'll definitely be up for running some new ones in the new year 

:yinyang:

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It is real shame they weren’t sent out in the first place, I was starting to think that is what happened as you can understand maybe one or two not arriving but no one received them sent alarm bells ringing.

It’s not your fault Mark, there are never any problems with Dinafem deliveries from Spain so it’s Humboldts cock up, Hopefully Humboldt will redeem them selves and finally send them out.

Edited by Smokebelch
3 people like this

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Hello all,

Let me try my best to explain this the best I can as I've been told the situation.

The seeds all got packaged up, but only a few got sent before the lady who I was chatting with quit working for HSO, this I've only found out today!

The orders then got left on a colleagues desk, who until yesterday was out of the country. Now he is back I'm told this is his first task and seed will be on the way.

We have been told this before as you all know so I don't remain hopeful :(

This had the potential to do very well on UK420 but I'm not getting anywhere boys. I can't in good concience keep telling you all "seeds are on the way" when I'm not confident they are.

My advice would be.

We tried, it failed so crack on with your next project. If they do land we will come back and show HSO what UK420 can do when the genetics land :yep:

I feel so bad about this, actually sick to be fair as I know so many of you are waiting on these seeds to land. 

Let's see what August brings, but if I was you guys I would crack on and do these next time, if they arrive  :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

Mate, we understand that you have done and are doing the best you can, but as with far too many things in this life, for us to achieve a goal, we have to rely on other people and that's when no amount of us doing our best is enough.

The reason I said that I was not in a hurry after the seeds failed to materialise, is that I have already cracked on and germed my next crop, which, amongst others, includes some more of my wwxbb X chemdawg hacks (There was one - from 7- in the last harvest that simply blew all the rest of the harvest out of the park and is the most interesting and unique tasting and strongest weed I have smoked in a very, very long time) and my first run with the Chemdawg F2s. As all these have been germinated at the same time, I won't have to worry about putting them into flower as early as I did in my last grow and I will be able to see what I can get from some decent sized Chemdawgs this time.

If and when the seeds do arrive, I am more than happy to run them next time, which should be around the end of November. That is, unless I get a repeat of the long flowering time on two wwxbb x Chemdawgs like the last crop. Can you believe, I flipped on April 12 and those two have still not been harvested!!!

Know that, despite this little plan of yours going pear shaped, and I'm sure others will concur,  all your efforts are still appreciated!

Thanks mate :yep:

4 people like this

@crticalcontent Thanks for the understanding brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

2 people like this

2 hours ago, JamJar said:

@HSO-Mark no need to feel bad at all. The fact that there coming directly from the breeders in the usa is pretty cool in itself and i think well worth the wait. 

Never know by the time they arrive there could be new strain developed for testing lollol

I have been told that all members will also receive the next "test" strains when available, but let's get these 1st in your hands then we can think about the ne t project  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

4 people like this

44 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

It’s not your fault Mark, there are never any problems with Dinafem deliveries from Spain so it’s Humboldts cock up, Hopefully Humboldt will redeem them selves and finally send them out.

Thanks mate :yep:

I think this just fell at a bad time. With lots of traveling and changes in staff/personnel things have been up in the air in the states + they grow tons of pot, create strains + other ventures. 

With all that said these seeds should still have been sent out or all to me then me to you, we will get there boys then in a few years laugh at how hard it was to start lol

That's my hope :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

6 people like this

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks mate :yep:

I think this just fell at a bad time. With lots of traveling and changes in staff/personnel things have been up in the air in the states + they grow tons of pot, create strains + other ventures. 

With all that said these seeds should still have been sent out or all to me then me to you, we will get there boys then in a few years laugh at how hard it was to start lol

That's my hope :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

In a few years we will be talking about the mother plant I’ve still got going from a pack of hso testers that was absolute fire 

4 people like this

It’s a shame I don’t live in the uk, I could have gotten some cuttings to a lot of you:smokin:

4 people like this

19 hours ago, Crentz said:

It’s a shame I don’t live in the uk, I could have gotten some cuttings to a lot of you:smokin:

I dont mind abit of a drive lol

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, JamJar said:

I dont mind abit of a drive lol

Is your car amphibious too mate:D

Edited by Crentz
2 people like this

So guys ramping up my game a little , taking receipt of my new quantum board 530 v2 on Wednesday. Can’t wait to pop these seeds now ...roll on next week I can feel it in my bones lol 

6 people like this

On 13/08/2018 at 0:59 AM, crticalcontent said:

roll on next week I can feel it in my bones lol 

Here's hoping mate :yep:

Fingers crossed  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

5 people like this

On 09/08/2018 at 6:41 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Let's see what August brings,

Hey brother,

Just to let you know nothing ever came. I don't think they ever got sent even after the explanation. Pity, but certainly not on you. I hope you do manage to get things going. 

Hope you had a good bank holiday my friend. ATB 

:yinyang:

4 people like this