Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Another Pure CBD Strain. Coming this week!

24 posts in this topic

Hello all :bong:

As you know we have been heavily focusing on our CBD strains more specifically our pure CBD line.

We released our first high CBD strain last year which was DinaMed CBD. Boasting CBD to THC ratios of 25/1 in favour of CBD this strain was a game changer. 

Due to the success of DinaMed our next goal was to create this strain in autoflowering form so growers could get high quality pure CBD in a fast time. This brought forward the creation of DinaMed auto CBD. 

Retaining the same 25/1 ratio just in autoflowering format which is being received very well indeed. 

Now we have the foundation for our high CBD line it is time to expand and give the growers higher levels of CBD whilst keeping that THC at minimal 0.5-1% levels. 

This week we will release a new high CBD strain with a crazy ratio of 30/1 (CBD/THC) :yep:

Stay tuned for more details and yes, we will need testers for this new strain upon release later this week  :yep:

More info to come  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

6 people like this

Don't tell me I'm thing to have to find more space @Dinafem-Mark :D

3 people like this

@beezee To be honest mate I was expecting more interest in this strain. Strange one  :yep:

Will be dropping this week :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

3 people like this

It was similar with the dinamed auto mate, personally I like high cbd gear just for the flavour and if I've got a lot on that day :)

3 people like this

30:1 cbd ratio :):) tbh mark i think everyone has missed this with it being a sticky right at top of page as you scroll past it to get to the normal posts i only saw it yesterday because i noticed the post said "just now" on the timestamp otherwise i would have gone straight past it :)

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@doobie01That's a good point mate :bong:

When we launch this week I'll not pin the thread to see what traction it gets  :yep:

@beezee To be honest mate I can't smoke pure CBD on its own but I've replaced tobacco with DinaMed so win-win  :headbang:

I'm getting a high CBD boost mixed with a high THC strain (Gorilla) at the moment and this works a treat :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
5 people like this

16 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'm getting a high CBD boost mixed with a high THC strain (Gorilla) at the moment and this works a treat :yep:

That sounds like a sit down and do nothing combo :D

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@beezee More like sure down and drool lol

On a serious note though it has eliminated tobacco and does give that hit of high CBD I need :bong:

Me and the wife were talking last night about high cbd strains and the path forward and we can see it going down the path of.

All the flavours retained from say amnesia haze but the THC will be reduced to minimal levels with high CBD  (12-18%). This will be done to all the strains/flavours we know and love.

I'm seeing bud turn up now in the UK with less than 1% THC which apparently is legal? I'm not so sure :)

It looks like kush, smells like kush and has high cbd with little THC.

I can see this getting tricky for our friends in blue lol

This is the direction I think we are heading :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
4 people like this

20 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I've replaced tobacco with DinaMed so win-win

:eek: i wanna play like the big boys lol pass me a pure roll watch me sweat:fart:and :bad:

3 people like this

Yeah I hear you on that, I still really rate the Critical mass cbd. Might have to put one out of I can find space. 

Dunno about legal less 1% bud, I think you have a hard time convincing a copper lol

4 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark

ill have a bash at these if you want a tester :ninja: :woot:

1 person likes this

Just now, beezee said:

Yeah I hear you on that, I still really rate the Critical mass cbd. Might have to put one out of I can find space. 

Dunno about legal less 1% bud, I think you have a hard time convincing a copper lol

is less than 1% legal?

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@beezee More like sure down and drool lol

On a serious note though it has eliminated tobacco and dies give that hit of high CBD in need :bong:

Me and the wife were talking last night about high cbd strains and the path forward and we can see it going down the path of.

All the flavours retained from say amnesia haze bit the THC will be reduced to minimal levels with high CBD  (12-18%)

I'm seeing bud turn up now in the UK with less than 1% THC which apparently is legal? I'm not so sure :)

This is the direction I think we are heading :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

@Dinafem-Mark

what are the genetics to cross reference, terpenes etc, flavours etc,   cmon m8 spill us some more info please :woot:

2 people like this

as far as i know  0.2% thc is the limit from when hemp then magically becomes cannabis

3 people like this

Just now, doobie01 said:

as far as i know  0.2% thc is the limit from when hemp then magically becomes cannabis

how would u really notice the difference between 0.2 to 1% or 0.2 - 3% or would you really ????? .

I'm guessing this is a line in the sand that someone stabbed into law without science or am i missing some knowledge?

2 people like this