Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

newbiedean

which seed bank/online website is best?? theres so many!

20 posts in this topic

im looking to experiment with different strains as my stuff is for personal use only. can anyone suggest a particular site to buy from and also. which strains are better for beginners? thankyou in advance guys and if this question is in the wrong place please be patient ive only been a member a day :cowboy:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

There are thirteen breeder's help desks here, they all sell seeds. :)  There's also the Attitude and Weedworld seed banks which have banners/links at the top of each page. :)  

Edited to add - Ugorg have some really nice fruity flavours in their selection. Depends what you're looking for I guess. 

Edited by Saddam
put a U in flavours.
6 people like this

thankyou, much appreciated

2 people like this

Attitude always seem to do some real good deals, I would go with them. I would but my post is terrible here :nea:

All the best mate

1 person likes this

attitude is good for choice, never had a dud bean from them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

^ That avatar though :unsure:   There's only one L in Savile btw. :)  

Edited by Saddam
3 people like this

Do you mean an actual breeder or a good online store to purchase them. Or both buddy?

Posted (edited)

I've tried a fair few different ones, all seem similar. Pay by bank transfer, email them confirmation, seeds usually arrive next day or day after.

Not seen Attitude be beaten on free seed deals though. You actually can get some decent free seeds that are worth £££

Edited by BullBill
1 person likes this

Dinafem are great for very good feminised seeds. I have 2 keepers....one Critical Kush and a Blue Cheese

1 person likes this

Do a blue cheese bro (imo) for a beginner. 

short, stocky, yields well and is easy as fuck to grow.....short flowering time....stinks..makes great concentrates.....strong as f@ck...whats not to love ?

Killerskunk dam near grows itself if you can sex them out and has some funky pheno's

Buy straight from the breeder (IMO)....my experiences with seed banks have not been great (storage issues I suspect)

just my 2 pence :yep:

2 people like this

I'll second Dinafem Seeds buddy, some knockout strains there & I've only seen top quality bud from their diary's & I'm running a diary now myself on their Gorilla Strain! So far so good :bong:

Posted (edited)

go direct to any of the breeders websites from the breeders help desk section :yep:

as a beginner i'd go with feminised seeds, probably something from real gorilla seeds like the kore (amnesia s1) or xodus#1 (cheese s1?), or the blue cheese from dinafem seems to be popular!

good luck! :hippy:

Edited by some1
1 person likes this

Attitude seedbank is definitely the best bang for your buck! I've gone off ordering from Weed World as they pretty much push their own seed strains (Emerald Triangle, Humboldt Seeds and Medicann) The strains are pretty much identical apart from the ones they buy from Dinafem and rebrand as their own... 

After only spending £50 through attitude using bitcoin I got 14 free seeds. Not bad to be honest! :D

Fan of Seedsman. 

1 person likes this

I only use Herbies,and Attitude,both are excellent with their delivery and freebies.